Eligible members access links for ticket sale - Page 10 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Eligible members access links for ticket sale

Grantyboy1983

15 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Husband and I have 13 points but are away for a few days and his email will have gone to his works email address.
Does anyone know if there is a way to access your work email when not using company equipment? Called SFA to ask if they can send the link to me but they are closed and not open till 9am tomorrow. Might be cutting it a bit fine plus they may not do it anyway. 

Log in to his supporters club membership and change the email address! Links not getting sent till 10am tomorrow! 

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

I'm going out to buy a smartphone today... because of this ticket situation.

Will I need NFC  on it?

The video says ticket will be activated by Bluetooth so presumably not

1 hour ago, shaggycoo said:

Just have. Open to those on 13 points for the Croatia n Czech games, but not dropping for the England game - all but sold out allocation. 

:lol:

I got the email about 5 minutes after posting on here. 

24 minutes ago, macwomble said:

Log in to his supporters club membership and change the email address! Links not getting sent till 10am tomorrow! 

Good idea. Thanks !
I dont think the sfa allow 2 members to have the same address so next stupid question is, my husband has a gmail account on his phone but there is no app showing the emails, but we can see the account is there as it is showing in settings. Do you just have to download the gmail app or should it be there in the background somewhere ? We usually just get our children to help with these things 🙄

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Good idea. Thanks !
I dont think the sfa allow 2 members to have the same address so next stupid question is, my husband has a gmail account on his phone but there is no app showing the emails, but we can see the account is there as it is showing in settings. Do you just have to download the gmail app or should it be there in the background somewhere ? We usually just get our children to help with these things 🙄

You can have the same email address! There will just be 2 emails sent! Mate and his son had that position last week! Worked fine! 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Good idea. Thanks !

No problem with having two members with the same email address.The only point is they only send out emails to one of the membership numbers.They just    don't send two emails to the same email address.

1 minute ago, thesaint said:

No problem with having two members with the same email address.The only point is they only send out emails to one of the membership numbers.They just    don't send two emails to the same email address.

Of course,i mean regular supporters club emails.If anybody is on the required points total,then they will both be sent an email,it will just automatically send an email to anybody on the correct points total.

4 hours ago, macwomble said:

You can have the same email address! There will just be 2 emails sent! Mate and his son had that position last week! Worked fine! 

3 hours ago, thesaint said:

Of course,i mean regular supporters club emails.If anybody is on the required points total,then they will both be sent an email,it will just automatically send an email to anybody on the correct points total.

👍

Just changed it to his other email as it will be easier if he uses that in the future .
He couldn't remember his password to get into the site, we tried loads of things,  and he finally said ‘ just reset it’.
I said ‘they will send the email to the email address we canny get access to’  !

It was like dumb and dumber.

Eventually  remembered the SSC changed everyone’s passwords to their postcode a while back and thankfully that worked.
If we get these tickets it will be a bloody miracle 😂

If the cat 3 and 2 are sold out for the home games and the SFA are saying there is only around 130 tickets left for each of these games (cat1) Then that is around the number they had to sell from the beginning and after they dropped the point criteria to 14 this hasn't changed. I wonder if they will drop to 12 after tomorrow as fans don't seem to happy to pay £165 a ticket for the south stand. We have until 1pm on Tuesday and it would be crap if they never exhausted all the point levels before handing any unsold tickets back.

4 hours ago, Orraloon said:

There are no Cat 2 left for Croatia. Don't know about Czech Rep but I would guess that they have all gone as well.

Must be around the same I would imagine. 

Cat 3 tickets are an absolute rip off but it’s a one off I suppose. At least you should get a good seat if you pay all that money. 

5 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Must be around the same I would imagine. 

Cat 3 tickets are an absolute rip off but it’s a one off I suppose. At least you should get a good seat if you pay all that money. 

Cat 1 you mean? That’s what we’ve ended up with through the ballot for the Czech game 😐

Just now, bernie said:

If the cat 3 and 2 are sold out for the home games and the SFA are saying there is only around 130 tickets left for each of these games (cat1) Then that is around the number they had to sell from the beginning and after they dropped the point criteria to 14 this hasn't changed. I wonder if they will drop to 12 after tomorrow as fans don't seem to happy to pay £165 a ticket for the south stand. We have until 1pm on Tuesday and it would be crap if they never exhausted all the point levels before handing any unsold tickets back.

There are over 300 people on 13 points I think so I think most of the tickets will go tomorrow. If sales are slow then I would reckon they would drop it to 12 pointers (over 500 members on 12 points) on Tuesday. 

Cat 1 tickets are very expensive but I’m sure there will be enough people with 13 and 12 points that will be willing to pay the asking price. 

Just now, McTeeko said:

Cat 1 you mean? That’s what we’ve ended up with through the ballot for the Czech game 😐

Yeah sorry, Cat 1 are the pricey ones. 

I wish they had called them Reasonable, Expensive and Ridiculous. Would have been easier to remember which was which. 

54 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

👍

Just changed it to his other email as it will be easier if he uses that in the future .
He couldn't remember his password to get into the site, we tried loads of things,  and he finally said ‘ just reset it’.
I said ‘they will send the email to the email address we canny get access to’  !

It was like dumb and dumber.

Eventually  remembered the SSC changed everyone’s passwords to their postcode a while back and thankfully that worked.
If we get these tickets it will be a bloody miracle 😂

Never knew that the ssc changed the password to your postcode.I have still been using my original password.

1 minute ago, King Of Paisley said:

Are there any Cat 1 tickets left for Wembley. I’m on 11 points. It’s a ridiculous price but given this might be the only chance of going to a game in a major tournament then willing to go for it

There was a small number of tickets left this morning but the latest email stated these were expected to sell out shortly and they won’t be dropping down another points level.