Eligible members access links for ticket sale - Page 9 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Eligible members access links for ticket sale

Grantyboy1983

Just now, Jamessm238 said:

My friend is in the cat 2 and wanted to be with him didn’t know if the seat together option would work in different cats. I just assumed it wouldn’t 

Fair enough. At least you have your tickets. 

Nah it wouldn’t have worked. I suspect people wouldn’t be very happy if they paid €125 and were seated right next to someone that paid €50. Mind you the sections will be next to each other so I suppose that will kind of happen anyway.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Fair enough. At least you have your tickets. 

Nah it wouldn’t have worked. I suspect people wouldn’t be very happy if they paid €125 and were seated right next to someone that paid €50. Mind you the sections will be next to each other so I suppose that will kind of happen anyway.

You are right that will happen. 

I was very close to shit seats at the Olympico watching the rugby. My section went from halfway to the halfway line to behind the try line. I was behind the try line. 

J

8 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

You are right that will happen. 

I was very close to shit seats at the Olympico watching the rugby. My section went from halfway to the halfway line to behind the try line. I was behind the try line. 

J

There isn’t much that can be done I suppose except charge the same price for all seats which isn’t exactly fair either. 

Paying more that double for more or less the exact same view is a bit ridiculous though. Maybe there should have been more price brackets? 

1 hour ago, AlfieMoon said:

Is Cat 3 for Wembley sold out then? 

I thought it was when I tried to book at 10.05am....it showed as an available option but when I tried to book it said it couldn't process, which I took to be sold out (or system not coping). 

I could have waited and tried again but didnt want to beat around the bush so went to Cat 2.

8 minutes ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Another rumour...maybe it's fact (I ain't checked)...that you must have UEFA app installed on your phone, which will be used as your tickets. 

What that means if you don't have a smart phone, then I just don't know.. 

You could probably get a smartphone for a fraction of the price of a ticket. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Another rumour...maybe it's fact (I ain't checked)...that you must have UEFA app installed on your phone, which will be used as your tickets. 

I would imagine it means you are from 2008. 

Joking aside I think as long as you are going with someone with a smartphone they could probably hand their phone back to the person once they have scanned it at the turnstile and they could log into the app to get their ticket? Would be a bit of a faff but possible.

The other option would be for anyone who doesn’t have a smartphone to buy a cheap one. You can get them for £30-£40 I think. Not dirt cheap but when you consider what we are forking out on tickets it’s hardly extortionate.  

4 hours ago, Robbo fae Ayr said:

Wee Nic saying today Glasgow remains in level 3 and all going as planned down to level 2 soon ( possibly week on Monday ) 

If it stays Tier 3 it makes it interesting.  Cunts cannae travel from Greenock to Glasgow.

Even if the cases rise she'll bring it down to T2. 

13 minutes ago, Debian said:

If it stays Tier 3 it makes it interesting.  Cunts cannae travel from Greenock to Glasgow.

Even if the cases rise she'll bring it down to T2. 

This came to my mind today, I'm in Dumbarton level 2 but Glasgow level 3, we've been told to stay away from glasgow as its on a higher level, so what happens when we get to hampden are we told you shouldn't be in glasgow, to late pal I'm here 

1 hour ago, Brummie Hibs said:

That's not a rumour that's what's happenin 

5 hours ago, finnie said:

I thought it was when I tried to book at 10.05am....it showed as an available option but when I tried to book it said it couldn't process, which I took to be sold out (or system not coping). 

I could have waited and tried again but didnt want to beat around the bush so went to Cat 2.

Eufa system is shite, we thought we'll use the laptop that will make it so much simpler, my arse, tried to pay with cards both with enough money in the accounts n got declined, ended up using my phone done straight away no card declined, a major tournament n they don't even have a decent system, it sums up eufa as far as I'm concerned 

10 minutes ago, jcs said:

This came to my mind today, I'm in Dumbarton level 2 but Glasgow level 3, we've been told to stay away from glasgow as its on a higher level, so what happens when we get to hampden are we told you shouldn't be in glasgow, to late pal I'm here 

Yet you can travel from Carlisle to Glasgow or a country on the below Green list to Glasgow Airport unchallenged for the game. 

Australia

Brunei

Falkland Islands

Faroe Islands

Gibraltar

Iceland

Israel and Jerusalem

New Zealand

Portugal (including the Azores and Madeira)

Singapore

South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands

St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha

Thought Rangers fans were bad last week.... Wait for this debacle. 

On 14 points so I got my Wembley ticket on Tuesday. System worked fine for me. Took 10 minutes to book. 

I thought Croatia would be sold out by today but I had a look and got a cat 2 ticket. I’m all for the match being moved further south as I’m way down south. I was a little worried about the current restrictions in Glasgow. Couldn’t turn down the chance to see the team at Hampden in a major finals. 

What’s the general feeling in the city about the tier 3 staying in place?

21 minutes ago, Leg-End said:

On 14 points so I got my Wembley ticket on Tuesday. System worked fine for me. Took 10 minutes to book. 

I thought Croatia would be sold out by today but I had a look and got a cat 2 ticket. I’m all for the match being moved further south as I’m way down south. I was a little worried about the current restrictions in Glasgow. Couldn’t turn down the chance to see the team at Hampden in a major finals. 

NS hinted today in her speech the restrictions will be lifted next Monday and reduced to level 2 

1 hour ago, Flipping eck said:

Is anyone else having difficulty buying today? My friend is trying to buy the 165 quid tickets but it's saying order cancelled or used already, but he's the only one who has seen the link so couldn't possibly be used already?

Link should reset itself and then try to pay with a dffferent card! 

3 hours ago, Leg-End said:

I think we'll be in level 3 for another fortnight, with the restrictions hopefully lifting in time for the Euros. The numbers in Glasgow haven't peaked yet, so I doubt a single week would be enough to see the numbers improve sufficiently

I think the general feeling is that the restrictions are being kept in place for now to allow us to best chance of being able to remove them before our first game. 

I think they'll be in place until around Friday the 4th. Glasgow hasn't reached its peak yet, only when that happens and it starts dropping again will we see a relaxation of the restrictions. 

Husband and I have 13 points but are away for a few days and his email will have gone to his works email address.
Does anyone know if there is a way to access your work email when not using company equipment? Called SFA to ask if they can send the link to me but they are closed and not open till 9am tomorrow. Might be cutting it a bit fine plus they may not do it anyway. 

On 5/21/2021 at 4:02 PM, Brummie Hibs said:

I'm going out to buy a smartphone today... because of this ticket situation.

Will I need NFC  on it?