Eligible members access links for ticket sale - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Eligible members access links for ticket sale

Grantyboy1983

16 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

They sent an email to (I assume) all members last week advising what our allocation was and how many points were required for our 3 group games. If you didn’t receive it it’s probably in you junk folder.

They would have no need to send an email to anyone with fewer than 13 points today as they were only sending access codes to members who were eligible to buy tickets. 

Cheers for info. I’ve had nothing from them, in junk or otherwise so will chase that up!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Robbo fae Ayr said:

Yes , price difference is more than double , can’t work out why they are so expensive, as it’s areas we would normally pay £30/£40 for 

Noticed that a couple of years ago when the pricing was announced. Looked like UEFA had tried to shoehorn their ticket categories into the Hampden seating layout. 

The full East and West stands should have been category 3, but I guess that doesn't make enough money. 

I have a question - I have tickets for Czechs v Croatia at Hampden.  I know UEFA say you can't have tickets for two games on the same day.  If the England game goes down to 11 points (which I have) would the SSC issue me with an access code?  How would they know I had those Czech tickets?  If I took my SSC number off my UEFA account is there anything that would stop me creating a new account with a different email address and using my code to buy tickets that way?

14 minutes ago, adamntg said:

I have a question - I have tickets for Czechs v Croatia at Hampden.  I know UEFA say you can't have tickets for two games on the same day.  If the England game goes down to 11 points (which I have) would the SSC issue me with an access code?  How would they know I had those Czech tickets?  If I took my SSC number off my UEFA account is there anything that would stop me creating a new account with a different email address and using my code to buy tickets that way?

Nothing I don’t think, but when you go to download tickets to the ticket use app they provide links to , it won’t let you download tickets for differing matches on the same day ...it’s designed to stop touts 

2 minutes ago, DING said:

Nothing I don’t think, but when you go to download tickets to the ticket use app they provide links to , it won’t let you download tickets for differing matches on the same day ...it’s designed to stop touts 

That's ok, it's be under two different accounts and I'd just not go to Hampden.

Now to figure out how to sneak in two under 18s...  😀

Has anybody else done the Seat with friend option?

I have a number of different friends with different book numbers. Some have 1 booking number for 3 games, some have 3 individual ones, etc. I booked all 3 tickets in one booking, so have 1 code.

Anyway, each time I plug in a friends code, the friends included keeps changing. i.e I enter somebody's England code, then I see other linked mates. Then I add somebody else Croatia code, then those previous names disappear and I get different list of my friends.

Basically, this system looks really unreliable.

5 hours ago, McTeeko said:

Cheers, got in touch with SSC and was sent a link (possibly this one) and I got my squad announcement so assume it's fixed now. Just need to wait for the England tickets to get down to 2 points now. I really picked my moment to stop going to the games 😆

Question for those who bought multiple tickets yesterday:  If tickets become available for 14 pointers for both hampden games whats the best way to buy both tickets in one transaction? Did you have 2 windows open on same computer clicking on different links or only click on other link once you had tickets in your bag? Looks like only €125 or €185 tickets available so the cheaper of the 2 would be preferable to the majority of fans so wondering quickest way to complete 2 transactions on one account?

8 hours ago, adamntg said:

That's ok, it's be under two different accounts and I'd just not go to Hampden.

Now to figure out how to sneak in two under 18s...  😀

Mind you need to put passport details in to the UEFA site. That may be a red flag for what you suggest. 

45 minutes ago, af12345 said:

Question for those who bought multiple tickets yesterday:  If tickets become available for 14 pointers for both hampden games whats the best way to buy both tickets in one transaction? Did you have 2 windows open on same computer clicking on different links or only click on other link once you had tickets in your bag? Looks like only €125 or €185 tickets available so the cheaper of the 2 would be preferable to the majority of fans so wondering quickest way to complete 2 transactions on one account?

Use your link for 1st game which ever you choose, you will then require to log into your UEFA account. Then pick your category for game and they will be added to your basket. There will then be an option along the lines of 'add other tickets/game' words to that affect at the bottom on the left hand side if i recall. If you press that you can then add in your other code for the 2nd game in box at top of screen, repeat process of adding category then complete transaction by paying with card. You will then get a confirmation email if all is successful, i had to wait 15 mins for my confirmation email to come through and had a cold sweat on. Good luck 😁😁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

53 minutes ago, af12345 said:

I did all 3 games in one transaction. 

Click game 1 link

Select category

Add ticket to basket 

Click game 2 link

You'll see basket contains an item (game 1 ticket) 

Select game 2 category 

Add to basket

Etc, etc, etc

Only risk is if something goes wrong, which did yesterday for some, then you could lose the lot... 

Great thanks for this. You don't think you would be able to click both links at same time and having both windows open at same time when ordering to try increase chances of getting access to both games straight as soon as they go on? I think the €125 ones will sell pretty quickly (even though more than most have ever paid for hampden!) Thanks again 

4 minutes ago, af12345 said:

Great thanks for this. You don't think you would be able to click both links at same time and having both windows open at same time when ordering to try increase chances of getting access to both games straight as soon as they go on? I think the €125 ones will sell pretty quickly (even though more than most have ever paid for hampden!) Thanks again 

It will take a matter of seconds from adding 1st ticket to basket to getting the 2nd one in there, it's up to you how you go about it. Good luck 🤞👍

27 minutes ago, af12345 said:

That is what I did, but I'm not sure if it actually achieved any advantage. 

50 minutes ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Oh, and login and go into queue before official sale time. I did 15 mins before. 

I’d suggest first of all make sure that when you login to the UEFA portal that you have previously clicked the remember me option so you don’t need to log in again! And possibly more importantly that you get in the queue early! Simply start clicking the link from about an hour before and at some point you’ll be put in a queue! Yesterday 5 of us all clicked at differing times and the earliest to access the queue was in to the site 10 minutes before the last of us! 

10 hours ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Has anybody else done the Seat with friend option?

I have a number of different friends with different book numbers. Some have 1 booking number for 3 games, some have 3 individual ones, etc. I booked all 3 tickets in one booking, so have 1 code.

Anyway, each time I plug in a friends code, the friends included keeps changing. i.e I enter somebody's England code, then I see other linked mates. Then I add somebody else Croatia code, then those previous names disappear and I get different list of my friends.

Basically, this system looks really unreliable.

My friend but tickets for 2 games in 1 transaction and England separate, when puts in England order number he joins our group , but when doing home games he can’t join group for both games , when he puts order number in for Czech game he is in group , when he then puts the number in the Croatia group he joins that but the system removes him from the Czech group, he has sent a mail to Eufa to see if it can be sorted that he goes on group for both games 

Guest allyc

I purchased 1 ticket for each of the 3 matches. I had a pre existing uefa profile but when I purchased these tickets I logged in using my Apple Pay Id. I never received a confirmation but found the tickets on the portal. It appears I have 2 separate uefa profiles. However the 2nd isn’t linked to an actual email but rather a made up apple private id. Does anyone think I will have issue getting the tickets for real when they are sent out? I contacted uefa but it doesn’t seem

like I can link the 2 accounts....

3 minutes ago, allyc said:

I purchased 1 ticket for each of the 3 matches. I had a pre existing uefa profile but when I purchased these tickets I logged in using my Apple Pay Id. I never received a confirmation but found the tickets on the portal. It appears I have 2 separate uefa profiles. However the 2nd isn’t linked to an actual email but rather a made up apple private id. Does anyone think I will have issue getting the tickets for real when they are sent out? I contacted uefa but it doesn’t seem

like I can link the 2 accounts....

I’m not 100% sure but I don’t think they are going to email the tickets out. 

I think they will be made available on the UEFA app at the end of May. 

16 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

I’m not 100% sure but I don’t think they are going to email the tickets out. 

I think they will be made available on the UEFA app at the end of May. 

They said that they will email out a link to download the app, where you log in with your UEFA details and your tickets will be on there.

I'm sure you'll be able to download the app independently from whatever email they send you out though.

53 minutes ago, Lion Rampant said:

They said that they will email out a link to download the app, where you log in with your UEFA details and your tickets will be on there.

I'm sure you'll be able to download the app independently from whatever email they send you out though.

Yeah I’d think so. You just won’t know when you can do it if you don’t get the email but I’m sure there will be a buzz on here when we all get our emails.