Eligible members access links for ticket sale - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Eligible members access links for ticket sale

Grantyboy1983

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

👍

Perhaps , because this is the last batch of tickets being sold , there is insufficient flexibility to offer seats together. But if so they should not have stated the option would be available. 

You can can do it in the Order History section so I was bad mouthing UEFA for nothing. Would’ve been good to get some guidance on it right enough since the guide they published showed it had to be done when buying the tickets. 

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, losinkiltpins said:

Did anyone pay the €15 extra to get a paper ticket sent to them (post match)? If it it was half that price I would probably of gone for it.

I’m pretty sure I read they won’t be sending out souvenir tickets now so that option probably wouldn’t have worked anyway. 

21 minutes ago, grambo said:
25 minutes ago, grambo said:

Has anyone had this message?

The code "nnnnnnn" is already in use or cancelled. Please try another code.

Yes, looks like the number gets locked if something goes wrong, eg failed payment!! Happened to one of our group it unlocked after about 30 minutes and used another payment card and it worked! SFA have been told by UEFA that code will only die once it has been used order confirmed and fully paid!

2 hours ago, Rab The Crab said:

I did some fag packet maths when the email came out to say it was 13 and above for Wembley...there should be 174 tickets left if there’s 100% uptake from 13 points above, meaning there needs to be a further 396 that don’t uptake for all 12 pointers to get a ticket.

I asked SSC how this would be addressed and they’ve alluded that come next week UEFA will inform them how many tickets remain and send the relevant number of access codes for SSC to use, can only imagine it’ll go to a ballot.

Unless anyone knows different?

Don't know for certain but would expect it will be first come, first served once we get down to points levels where there are more people eligible than tickets available. 

51 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

You can can do it in the Order History section so I was bad mouthing UEFA for nothing. Would’ve been good to get some guidance on it right enough since the guide they published showed it had to be done when buying the tickets. 

Well it did look like a cock up , you wouldnt have been alone bad mouthing them.   I think you are now able to add at time of booking, no idea why it didn't provide this option earlier.
Thats good news you can do it through the order history too though 👍

Regarding sitting together:

In your Ticket Confirmation Email, click on the link in the part that says:

"To view the status of your tickets, log into the Ticketing Portal using your username" 

At the bottom of that page, it allows you to add your mates Order Numbers. 

EDIT: Just noticed somebody else has posted this. 

Edited by Brummie Hibs

1 hour ago, jcluk said:

Don't know for certain but would expect it will be first come, first served once we get down to points levels where there are more people eligible than tickets available. 

I’m less hopeful than I was of getting a ticket on 12 points. Even those who can’t or don’t want to attend seem to be taking up the option in the hope of transferring the tickets to someone else.

1 hour ago, jcluk said:

I think it would probably need to be a ballot as you'd need to have a code to attempt to buy and I can't see them issuing codes that would ultimately end up not getting used when some people are unsuccessful.

13 minutes ago, Flipping eck said:

I think it would probably need to be a ballot as you'd need to have a code to attempt to buy and I can't see them issuing codes that would ultimately end up not getting used when some people are unsuccessful.

That's a very good point. Hadn't thought of it so could well be a ballot. 

Those on 12pts definitely have a strong chance of a Wembley ticket. 

1 hour ago, Rab The Crab said:

I’m less hopeful than I was of getting a ticket on 12 points. Even those who can’t or don’t want to attend seem to be taking up the option in the hope of transferring the tickets to someone else.

Some folk will do that but plenty won’t. 

33 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Some folk will do that but plenty won’t. 

Hope you’re right, it would be pretty futile anyway. I think it’s well nigh impossible to transfer the ticket to someone else so it’d just be a wasted ticket.

A friend of mine was late getting his codes today as his points total was incorrect (he on 16, showed 12). He got them through eventually after contacting them. He has informed me that CAT 3 tickets at Hampden now unavailable. He's not paying for higher category tickets. Just a shame that the SSC had so many peoples loyalty points incorrect, i know the prudent thing to do would have been to check beforehand however it really is a bit of a joke that they are unable to keep an accurate total for their members, i mean we do pay for the privilege ffs!! 🤬🤬😡😡

4 minutes ago, Grantyboy1983 said:

A friend of mine was late getting his codes today as his points total was incorrect (he on 16, showed 12). He got them through eventually after contacting them. He has informed me that CAT 3 tickets at Hampden now unavailable. He's not paying for higher category tickets. Just a shame that the SSC had so many peoples loyalty points incorrect, i know the prudent thing to do would have been to check beforehand however it really is a bit of a joke that they are unable to keep an accurate total for their members, i mean we do pay for the privilege ffs!! 🤬🤬😡😡

Cat 3 tickets sold out quite early I believe , my mate went in just after 4.30 and had to get Cat 2 but got cat 3 for Wembley 

2 minutes ago, Robbo fae Ayr said:

Cat 3 tickets sold out quite early I believe , my mate went in just after 4.30 and had to get Cat 2 but got cat 3 for Wembley 

Yeah it was pretty obvious that they would sell 1st. He did manage to get a cat 3 Wembley ticket but is not willing to buy higher category for Hamdpen due to cost. I think there should be a fair few left after the week sale period which should be available for lower point levels, their just going to have to stump up for higher categories if they want them. I know they will defo sell out.

54 minutes ago, Grantyboy1983 said:

Yeah it was pretty obvious that they would sell 1st. He did manage to get a cat 3 Wembley ticket but is not willing to buy higher category for Hamdpen due to cost. I think there should be a fair few left after the week sale period which should be available for lower point levels, their just going to have to stump up for higher categories if they want them. I know they will defo sell out.

Yes , price difference is more than double , can’t work out why they are so expensive, as it’s areas we would normally pay £30/£40 for 

Count yourselves lucky...

I live in Southampton and after shelling out £258 on three match tickets today, I have since gone to book flights up for the Hampden matches and Loganair are quoting me over £200 for each return booking :shocked:

Three match tickets: £258

Two SOU-GLA return flights: £400+

Scotland at Hampden: nowhere else I'd rather be :bouncy:

I also checked to see if there were any flights up from Bournemouth.

Nothing direct, but Bournemouth-Glasgow VIA PORTUGAL OR SPAIN is just £100 return.

Half the price for twice as many flights!

The world is bonkers at times.

I had no problem getting my 3 tickets, but the wife had a nightmare, the site crashed on her twice and then it said her tickets had been cancelled, and her access code was blocked, as it had already been used.

So she phoned the ssc, and I don't know what they done, but her access codes worked again, (Thank feck for that), and she finally got her tickets.

14 minutes ago, marinello said:

Got my England ticket. 

I'm on 14 points and struggling to get my head around eligibility for the Croat and/ or Czech games

Anybody think I've got a chance?

When the allocations first came out I’d have said yes but on hearing there have been so many loyalty points boosted due to discrepancies not I’m not so sure.

14 minutes ago, Grumpyauldgit said:

I had no problem getting my 3 tickets, but the wife had a nightmare, the site crashed on her twice and then it said her tickets had been cancelled, and her access code was blocked, as it had already been used.

So she phoned the ssc, and I don't know what they done, but her access codes worked again, (Thank feck for that), and she finally got her tickets.

They probably didn’t do anything. A few folk have said their codes started working again about half an hour after they were blocked.

I guess it doesn’t really matter as I don’t have enough points these days to have even a sniff of a ticket, but should I have received an email at least informing me of the criteria/procedure? Have been an SSC/STC member for years but received no communication on this, or anything in fact, since March squad announcement. Just wanted to confirm there have been other emails before I get onto them at what I am sure is a busy time!

4 minutes ago, Deeklipse said:

I guess it doesn’t really matter as I don’t have enough points these days to have even a sniff of a ticket, but should I have received an email at least informing me of the criteria/procedure? Have been an SSC/STC member for years but received no communication on this, or anything in fact, since March squad announcement. Just wanted to confirm there have been other emails before I get onto them at what I am sure is a busy time!

They sent an email to (I assume) all members last week advising what our allocation was and how many points were required for our 3 group games. If you didn’t receive it it’s probably in you junk folder.

They would have no need to send an email to anyone with fewer than 13 points today as they were only sending access codes to members who were eligible to buy tickets.