Eligible members access links for ticket sale - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Eligible members access links for ticket sale

Grantyboy1983

16 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Hopefully the message saying the ticket portal will be available from 14:00 is central European time and not BST.

I got that message at some point last week when I was just checking my orders.  It soon then went to a countdown well before 14:00 (you'll probably notice the progress bar moving along while it still says 14:00 as well)

Edited by in5omniac

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Flipping eck said:

I keep getting an error with "unfortunately we cant process your request at this time, please try later or reload the page"

Hmm. I got my tickets ok. The confirmation page was a bit weird saying something about clicking next to get into a queue but I got the confirmation email through and can see the tickets in the ticket portal bit.

4 minutes ago, runningtings said:

All done, 3 x Cat 3, piece of piss.

Now to work out how to get seated together...

Got 3 booked, be good to know how to get the seated together thing sorted 

Payment for my tickets was cancelled and I have no option to try again with a different payment option. The system will not let me reuse the unique codes. Disaster. If anyone else had a similar issue and managed to resolve then please let me know how. I have contacted UEFA via the questions portal...

4 minutes ago, Easto said:

Payment for my tickets was cancelled and I have no option to try again with a different payment option. The system will not let me reuse the unique codes. Disaster. If anyone else had a similar issue and managed to resolve then please let me know how. I have contacted UEFA via the questions portal...

Scrap that. System reset and I was able to reuse the codes. Phew

Took about 15 mins to get my order confirmation email through, had a cold sweat on. That's me and gf ordered 3x €50 tickets each. And Relax!!! Just need to figure out seating together option as others have already mentioned 😁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Just now, TA Torr said:

Anyone managed the seats together part?

Nope was just about to ask the same thing,  Myself and my brother bottled looking for it incase we lost out on the cheaper tickets and just purchased individually.  we are hoping it can be done in retrospect.

Just now, Mushet84 said:

Nope was just about to ask the same thing,  Myself and my brother bottled looking for it incase we lost out on the cheaper tickets and just purchased individually.  we are hoping it can be done in retrospect.

Done the same. 

Did anyone else not go for the category 3 tickets? All the reports I read said that they were limited with the majority of seats being in the higher categories so I didn't want to take the risk of them selling out while I was adding the other tickets so I went cat 2.

5 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Did anyone else not go for the category 3 tickets? All the reports I read said that they were limited with the majority of seats being in the higher categories so I didn't want to take the risk of them selling out while I was adding the other tickets so I went cat 2.

About 80% were cat 3.

2 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Huh, not sure what I read then lol.

Scotland v Czech Republic: 1,972 tickets (134 at £155, 450 at £107, 1,388 at £43).

England v Scotland: 2,655 (128 at £155, 494 at £107, 2,033 at £43).

Scotland v Croatia: 1,940 (133 at £155, 490 at £107, 1,317 at £43).

The breakdown in case anyone else is wondering.

Wish I spent an extra few minutes looking for this before I bought the tickets.

Edited by theweestevie