Eligible members access links for ticket sale - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Eligible members access links for ticket sale

Grantyboy1983

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Hard to tell since they don’t tell us how many people in each points bracket are juniors. Not that many I wouldn’t think but there will be some. 

I would imagine there could be a fair whack on 12 points. (All home games plus signing on bonus). 

J

3 hours ago, TA Torr said:
  1. How does the ‘seat together’ option work and is it guaranteed?

UEFA has confirmed that this option is available on UEFA’s ticketing sales platform. You will be able to complete the “seat with” field with the order number of someone you wish to sit close to. These requests, however, are not guaranteed.

Looks like we would have to apply 1 at a time to get the order number of who you would like to sit beside. 

Maybe looking too much into it but does ‘someone’ mean you can only apply for tickets with one other person as opposed to a group?

25 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

I would imagine there could be a fair whack on 12 points. (All home games plus signing on bonus). 

J

Yeah fair point. Just depends how many under 18s also go to away games I suppose. 

Would only need to be 50-100 under 18s on 13 points to have a significant impact on how many 12 pointers could get a ticket for Wembley when you also factor in the other people that can’t or won’t go. 

Mind you it’s a disgrace that junior members and 16/17 year old members can’t get a ticket in this sale. 

Edited by Texas Pete

2 minutes ago, Slide Tackle said:

Maybe looking too much into it but does ‘someone’ mean you can only apply for tickets with one other person as opposed to a group?

I think it’s just badly worded. If everyone in a group enters the first person’s order number surely that will group everyone together? 

4 minutes ago, hoggeddie said:

If it helps England have put up a very detailed walkthrough of how their Travel Club tickets will operate. The web address is thefa.com. May answer some of the points raised here.

Yours

Ticketless

Was that the guide they put up in 2019? If it is then it will be slightly different for us as the England fans could apply for up to 4 tickets at that stage. 

3 minutes ago, Jamessm238 said:

So since when you click on the links we have been given it gives you the code, you reckon that code will be able to be passed around? Obviously it’ll only have 1 use but possibilities to sell or pass to others?

Anyone that does that is a complete knob and deserves to have their SSC membership cancelled in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Slide Tackle said:

I am not sure how similar this ticket buying process will be to how SSC members will buy their ticket as I think it was meant for the general sale, but near the bottom you can clearly see the ‘seat with ‘ section and it does say  ‘ A Friend ‘ and not ‘friends’, and it looks like there is only room for one number unless it expands or you have the ability to add more on. 

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/Ticketing/02/63/77/22/2637722_DOWNLOAD.pdf

29 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I am not sure how similar this ticket buying process will be to how SSC members will buy their ticket as I think it was meant for the general sale, but near the bottom you can clearly see the ‘seat with ‘ section and it does say  ‘ A Friend ‘ and not ‘friends’, and it looks like there is only room for one number unless it expands or you have the ability to add more on. 

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/Ticketing/02/63/77/22/2637722_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Surely if one person in a group buys their ticket first everyone else can add that person’s order number? 

We’ll find out tomorrow I suppose. 

10 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Looks like somehow they didn't bother sending me emails 🙈

Can anyone say who sent em? Was it sfa? 

I'm on 18 points so sure I shudda got em!

I'm aware of other eligible members not receiving emails for eligible games. Send them an email, failing that get on the blower 2moro am.

10 minutes ago, Grantyboy1983 said:

I'm aware of other eligible members not receiving emails for eligible games. Send them an email, failing that get on the blower 2moro am.

Would be poor if anyone missed out on a ticket because of technical issues. 

Can't fault them tbf. Turns out my account has two emails one for newsletter and one that the links got sent to. I was looking in the wrong place. When I did find them there was one instead of three. They've just sent me the two missing codes. Considering the time, I'm impressed at them addressing so quickly.

11 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

Surely if one person in a group buys their ticket first everyone else can add that person’s order number? 

We’ll find out tomorrow I suppose. 

Probably, I doubt the system is robust enough to reject an order number that has previously been used by someone else for the basic reason of sitting together. Would probably have an alternative plan right enough just in case and everyone just swap numbers with each other if there is a group.  

There was a rule, when buying early tickets from uefa that you could only get a max of 4 matches. Does anyone know if that applies to tickets for Scotland supporters club too? I would doubt it but I don’t want to buy all 3 group games if I can only buy 1 other knockout game. (Overly optimistic of our chances) 

22 hours ago, TA Torr said:
  1. How does the ‘seat together’ option work and is it guaranteed?

UEFA has confirmed that this option is available on UEFA’s ticketing sales platform. You will be able to complete the “seat with” field with the order number of someone you wish to sit close to. These requests, however, are not guaranteed.

Looks like we would have to apply 1 at a time to get the order number of who you would like to sit beside. 

Pretty sure it must be their code to purchase and not their actual order no:, could be wrong though