Eligible members access links for ticket sale - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Eligible members access links for ticket sale

Grantyboy1983

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Miggins said:

Does anyone know if your SSC linked accounts will work for UEFA tickets , so that we still sit together (all be it 4 seats away)?

No, there is an option of 'seated together' via UEFA.

Its all in the FAQ's that was in the email from Friday. 

5 minutes ago, bossman4 said:

No, there is an option of 'seated together' via UEFA.

Its all in the FAQ's that was in the email from Friday. 

1. How does the ‘seat together’ option work and is it guaranteed?

UEFA has confirmed that this option is available on UEFA’s ticketing sales platform. You will be able to complete the “seat with” field with the order number of someone you wish to sit close to. These requests, however, are not guaranteed.

Looks like we would have to apply 1 at a time to get the order number of who you would like to sit beside. 

26 minutes ago, Halfwayline said:

likewise, 2 tickets for Hampden, Wembley and Hampden needed so any codes available will be appreciated.

Or you could just wait your turn and see if the tickets filter down to your points level? 

15 minutes ago, Jamessm238 said:

Still waiting. I emailed due to my impatience lol and they said to just hang on the system is still pushing them out.

Same answer I got when I asked about the 2 home games 'be patient'. I've received my application for the England game. Just a bit  surprised an electronic system still has to lick the stamp before sending the applications out.

Just now, macwomble said:

Any brave enough to hit the link yet!!!! ??? 

I don’t consider myself to be that brave but I clicked on the link. Nothing will explode if you do. The tickets just aren’t on sale yet. 

9 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Or you could just wait your turn and see if the tickets filter down to your points level? 

I assumed the codes are linked to your account. 

Nobody would be daft enough to share a code before buying their ticket.

If it’s just one code for everyone there is literally nothing to stop people sharing the code with mates after securing their ticket. Stuffing those lower down the ladder. 

Can anyone confirm that this nightmare scenario isn’t a thing?

J

3 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

I don’t consider myself to be that brave but I clicked on the link. Nothing will explode if you do. The tickets just aren’t on sale yet. 

Lol! Was just wondering about where it took you to and if you then needed to log in etc to your UEFA account! Ta!

7 minutes ago, macwomble said:

Lol! Was just wondering about where it took you to and if you then needed to log in etc to your UEFA account! Ta!

I was thinking the same.Whether it just takes you to the uefa site,where you will have to log in to your account before buying the tickets.Suppose,it must do.

6 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

If it’s just one code for everyone there is literally nothing to stop people sharing the code with mates after securing their ticket. Stuffing those lower down the ladder. 

J

I would suggest looking at the 3 emails every code looks like a random unique selection and will be tied to your ssc number (which you have put on the UEFA site)! and the appropriate game, why we have received 3!  I would guess there will be a cross check to your ssc number when you use it and once the code is used it will be useless to anyone else! 

19 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

J

The codes are unique to each member and cannot be used more than once. 

18 minutes ago, macwomble said:

I was already logged into my UEFA account so I’m not sure what happens if you’re not. I assume it will take you to the log in page. 

4 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

Would love to speak to anyone not using their code... 

Feel free to drop me a PM..

Why should someone give you their code? There will be people on 14 points and 12 points waiting to see if they will be lucky enough to get a ticket.

Has anyone done the sums for 12 pointers?

ie how many tix are on sale  v how many members there are that have been offered tix

Will there be any left? 

13 minutes ago, stocky said:

Has anyone done the sums for 12 pointers?

ie how many tix are on sale  v how many members there are that have been offered tix

Will there be any left? 

12 pointers will 100% get a shot for Wembley. I would say 90% of 12 pointers will get tickets if they want one.

5 minutes ago, Jamessm238 said:

12 pointers will 100% get a shot for Wembley. I would say 90% of 12 pointers will get tickets if they want one.

Yeah I would agree. Lots of people on 13 points and above will not be going to Wembley I would imagine. 

14 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Yeah I would agree. Lots of people on 13 points and above will not be going to Wembley I would imagine. 

Agreed. Even at 100% uptake there’s still around 250 tickets left and there are many factors such as age, people getting tickets from general ballot, people not wanting to go due to covid/finances, people thinking the experience will be dull and would rather stay home. It could even go down to 10/11 points for Wembley and 13/14 for hampden.

Edited by Jamessm238

7 minutes ago, rOsCo2 said:

Not sure if it's a big factor, but how many Under 18's are going to miss out with 13+ points

Hard to tell since they don’t tell us how many people in each points bracket are juniors. Not that many I wouldn’t think but there will be some.