Eligible members access links for ticket sale - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Eligible members access links for ticket sale

Grantyboy1983

Just wondering if anyone has received their e-mail with their link yet? It's 11am and i'm impatient as fuck!! Won't relax till that e-mail arrives, hoping this doesn't turn out to be a shambles!! 😁😁🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿⚽️⚽️

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Grantyboy1983 said:

Just wondering if anyone has received their e-mail with their link yet? It's 11am and i'm impatient as fuck!! Won't relax till that e-mail arrives, hoping this doesn't turn out to be a shambles!! 😁😁🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿⚽️⚽️

Nothing yet.Thinking exactly the same as you.Question is,how long do you wait before getting in touch with the ssc.It' s just the fact that the ticket sale starts tomorrow that concerns me.If you wait until 5pm or so,and nothing arrives,it will leave you up shit creek come tomorrow.

I got my link at 0900 this morning. Tickets bought on special number.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

πŸ˜‰

3 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Got my 3 emails through. Slightly concerned by the important note that tickets are not guaranteed and subject to availability. I hope this is just if people try to buy outside of the sales window?

Aye saw that.Β 

Covering their arses for when SG cut capacity.Β 

3 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Got my 3 emails through. Slightly concerned by the important note that tickets are not guaranteed and subject to availability. I hope this is just if people try to buy outside of the sales window?

I think it just standard T&C stuff that UEFA have told everyone to put in their sales

Yup, got my 3 emails also, I can relax now. That's a good thing as I'm going for my 1st pint since September today. 😁😁🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿⚽️⚽️

24 minutes ago, wanderer said:

I think it just standard T&C stuff that UEFA have told everyone to put in their sales

Plus that will apply when they get to the lower points levels. Won't be enough for all while those who have got these emails will be guaranteed.

Assume those of us with tickets in the public sale can treat those as confirmed now.