Kilmarnock this weekend.... - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kilmarnock this weekend....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Bit of fun trivia for the weekend

Kevin Guthrie ; actor from the english game , and fantastic beasts …..

which club does he follow ?

Dulwich hamlet

5 hours ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Bit of fun trivia for the weekend

Kevin Guthrie ; actor from the english game , and fantastic beasts …..

which club does he follow ?

Peterhead?

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I reckon Killie will stay up even it is via the playoff.

I fear for Killie in a playoff. The holes in our defence are gaping and Charlie Adam will pick them out easily. 

Best chance is a rare win for us at NDP tomorrow, with Motherwell beating County (which fortunately they have to do to finish 7th).

3 hours ago, Toepoke said:

I fear for Killie in a playoff. The holes in our defence are gaping and Charlie Adam will pick them out easily. 

Best chance is a rare win for us at NDP tomorrow, with Motherwell beating County (which fortunately they have to do to finish 7th).

Man mark fat Charlie and Killie should beat Dundee. Its pretty much all they have and McPake regularly shites his breeks if things aren't happening. Their defence is abysmal. 

Its a win win situation for me. Killie go down down and its one less plastic pitch and we get the derbies back. Killie win and I laugh at Dundee. Or at least more than normal. 

7 hours ago, Toepoke said:

I also have the fear. I know the odds are in favour of the premier league side....but I've got a bad feeling about this whole affair. 

WOuld give at least a pinky figner and toe for a Killie win and County loss tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Morrisandmoo said:

I also have the fear. I know the odds are in favour of the premier league side....but I've got a bad feeling about this whole affair. 

Would give at least a pinky finger and toe for a Killie win and County loss tomorrow. 

Yeah, but would they be yours?

3 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Man mark fat Charlie and Killie should beat Dundee. Its pretty much all they have and McPake regularly shites his breeks if things aren't happening. Their defence is abysmal. 

Its a win win situation for me. Killie go down down and its one less plastic pitch and we get the derbies back. Killie win and I laugh at Dundee. Or at least more than normal. 

I’d like to say you’re an Arab bastard who is speaking shite, but I can’t. You’re telling the truth. 

Adam had a few good passes in the last game, but he is generally shite, and a fat sweaty blob who never moves. 

A lot of fans are now backing McPake, who is a useful shambolic mess with the charisma levels of a slug. Fans are usually reactionary numpties sadly. 

Id have Killie as favourites over us. 

54 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I’d like to say you’re an Arab bastard who is speaking shite, but I can’t. You’re telling the truth. 

Adam had a few good passes in the last game, but he is generally shite, and a fat sweaty blob who never moves. 

A lot of fans are now backing McPake, who is a useful shambolic mess with the charisma levels of a slug. Fans are usually reactionary numpties sadly. 

Id have Killie as favourites over us. 

😂😂

Mate of mine was screaming for Mcpakes head around new year, after beating Raith in the league the other week  tweeted a 'get up you all you McPake haters' 

To be honest I always thought it woudl be County in the play off and I reckon you would beat them. Still possibe of course but Im surprised Killie are in this position. I'm convinced they are still a better team than County

35 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So far, so good for Killie.. Go on Billy..🍺🍺🍺

Do you have a pal called Billy? Is he a big Killie man, you should've mentioned it