Kilmarnock this weekend.... - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kilmarnock this weekend....

Can someone explain this scenario please. Just popped over to see my Killie daft best mate Billy. I had no idea, as I thought Killie were safe, but apparantly not. I think he said Killie had to win, and Ross County drop points for Kilmarnock to avoid a relegation 2 legged playoff with Dundee. If Killie draw, and Ross County draw, they are still in danger.. He confused me, which is not difficult.๐Ÿ˜‰. So basically, this match is Huge for Kilmarnock. Reason I ask I always want Killie to do well as Billy is a top lad and my best mate.. Think I will watch the match on hesgoal if available.. Does any of this make sense? Cheers..๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty straightforward. Killie are 3 points behind Ross County with oneย game to play. Killie's goal difference is much superior so if there's a 3 point swing they will stay up and County will be in the play-off.

Killie could still be automatically relegated though if Hamilton Accies beat them 9-0. And given the way we've defended recently I can't rule out that possibility entirely.ย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Pretty straightforward. Killie are 3 points behind Ross County with oneย game to play. Killie's goal difference is much superior so if there's a 3 point swing they will stay up and County will be in the play-off.

Killie could still be automatically relegated though if Hamilton Accies beat them 9-0. And given the way we've defended recently I can't rule out that possibility entirely.ย 

ย 

You explained it much easier than Billy. Think he is shittin himself mind you..๐Ÿคฃ. ๐Ÿ‘

21 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

One game left to play. Aย quick look at the table would probably give you all the info you need.

As for the play-offs, well those rules have beenย unchanged for what, 10 years?ย 

Would prefer to seeย Ross County to go down and Dundee come up.ย 

Well with all do respect I have not looked at the bottom of the table cuz we have been at the top of the table the last 10 year..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. I could not resist, all in good banter..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿบ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

There is no Old firm idiot. Stick to the topic.. Nice grammar skills aswell...

You're too thick to see the irony in your reply, clearly. Not sure if you're on here as some sort of caricature or not but if you're for real then your family must be mortified.

6 minutes ago, Flipping eck said:

You're too thick to see the irony in your reply, clearly. Not sure if you're on here as some sort of caricature or not but if you're for real then your family must be mortified.

Troll season has arrived. Away and have a wash..

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Can someone explain this scenario please. Just popped over to see my Killie daft best mate Billy. I had no idea, as I thought Killie were safe, but apparantly not. I think he said Killie had to win, and Ross County drop points for Kilmarnock to avoid a relegation 2 legged playoff with Dundee. If Killie draw, and Ross County draw, they are still in danger.. He confused me, which is not difficult.๐Ÿ˜‰. So basically, this match is Huge for Kilmarnock. Reason I ask I always want Killie to do well as Billy is a top lad and my best mate.. Think I will watch the match on hesgoal if available.. Does any of this make sense? Cheers..๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Right, not having a go here, but youโ€™re in your 50s, claim to be a fitba fan, but canโ€™t figure out how a league table would work out, with only one round ofย gamesย to go, and only two fixtures to concentrate on.ย 

Are you fucking at it, this canโ€™t be fucking serious?

34 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Right, not having a go here, but youโ€™re in your 50s, claim to be a fitba fan, but canโ€™t figure out how a league table would work out, with only one round ofย gamesย to go, and only two fixtures to concentrate on.ย 

Lighten up.dude, I'm bored. And to be honest, I really dont pay attention to who gets relegated and who doesn't. So I start a post, big match, bit of banter, it's the weekend, and crabbit face comes on.ย  I only took an interest because my best mates club could be relegated.ย  What's the harm, and why you have your tits in a knot as usual... Enjoy life man in this uncertain world.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

No, heโ€™s really that fucking ignorant and thick

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

One thing about blocking, you can still see what people post.. I see you know who is at his normal immature insulting self. Pretty sad that he blocks me yet still posts horrible insults. I guess i am still in his head...ย ย 

You do know you have to physically push the read content button to see what someone has posted if theyโ€™re blocked, so with that, if Iโ€™m blocked, I never replied to you, so there was no need for you to read what I said, but still felt the need to block me, reveal what I commented, then have a wee bitch about it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You still got me on your follow list to see where and when I post? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You do know you have to physically push the read content button to see what someone has posted if theyโ€™re blocked, so with that, if Iโ€™m blocked, I never replied to you, so there was no need for you to read what I said, but still felt the need to block me, reveal what I commented, then have a wee bitch about it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You still got me on your follow list to see where and when I post? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค. Still at it..ย ย 

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค. Still at it..ย ย 

Still reading responses from posters youโ€™ve blocked ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚