Blocking... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I am not a tech person, can someone explain very simply how to block a fellow arsehole.Β  I am not wanting a permanent ban so the sooner I learn how to block the better..Β  Thank you...πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ™‚

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I am not a tech person, can someone explain very simply how to block a fellow arsehole.Β  I am not wanting a permanent ban so the sooner I learn how to block the better..Β  Thank you...πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ™‚

Simple. You type in Big Bairn.

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

πŸ€”:whistling:

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

U need to take the good with the bad ramy. U guys have had it your own way for too long in a one horse race. You need to be able to take it as well as give it kid.

What in the name of fuck has this topic have to do with Celtic ??

25 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Β 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I give up.. Just ban me ffs..πŸ“―πŸ“―

If you were to say Β a fellow Scotland supporter, a fellow piper, do you see what I'm saying?

5 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Β 

If you were to say Β a fellow Scotland supporter, a fellow piper, do you see what I'm saying?

I do Bonzo my friend, but said person is neither the aforementioned. He OR she, is an arsehole..Β  I cannot get my permanent ban because I have not named the individual,Β  or individuals I will be retiring from my account... Yir a good man Bonzo..

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I get the joke now.. haha ya cunts..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΊ

Thank feck for that, I was beginning to think I was reading it wrongΒ πŸ‘:rollsmile:

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Still nobody has commented on how to block as I have another poster who will be joining my "blocked" list...Β 

it’s easy

ive had you blocked for months now

not a clue what you post, absolute blissΒ 

27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Correct. I have bot a scooby what this means..

You're too young.Β  You need to put an older (coach) face on Oleg Vladimirovich ******* to get him.Β Β  Most capped player for the Soviet Union, but not born in Russia.