Hiya. Just back from another BAN.. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hiya. Just back from another BAN..

Thats me back from my ban.. Hope all is well. Cant believe the stuff I am reading, and seeing on this board lately.. Have to be careful me, been told I'm permanent the next ban.. Scotland Forever. ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ.

ย 

Hardly ever log in these days, but still get emails and youโ€™re always being banned FFS! What was it this time, that oddball sheepshagger having a swipe?

Btw, I seen what he said about your mother...Disgusting. Guy needs a word in his ear.

28 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

Hardly ever log in these days, but still get emails and youโ€™re always being banned FFS! What was it this time, that oddball sheepshagger having a swipe?

Btw, I seen what he said about your mother...Disgusting. Guy needs a word in his ear.

๐Ÿ‘. Cheers pal. This time? Have to be careful what I say. Let's just say a certain kleek are at it. Supporting Celtic does not help either.. Hope all is well mate.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

44 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Thats me back from my ban. Have to be careful me, been told I'm permanent the next ban.

I thought you got told that last time.

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Let's just say a certain kleek are at it.ย 

clique?

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Supporting Celtic does not help either.

Not like a Celtic supporter to play the vic-Tim.

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

I thought you got told that last time.

clique?

Not like a Celtic supporter to play the vic-Tim.

Question... who asked for your opinion? Why the need to continuallyย  comment on my posts. I do not need your boring ANALization..

Ramy , youโ€™reย not tooย good at this banning shite is you ? They are more wee suspensions. Though you may have upped your game over the weekend.ย 
If not , try and hang around for a few more weeks. Hopefully four weeks today weโ€™re celebrating our first win at Hampden in a tournament finals ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. Then looking forward to the Friday evening tussle with our Auld Enemy.ย 
I understand itโ€™s easy to get excited but hold on in thereย . I want you to update your photos during the tournament.ย 
๐Ÿ––๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฅƒ

17 hours ago, Shaundy said:

Ramy , youโ€™reย not tooย good at this banning shite is you ? They are more wee suspensions. Though you may have upped your game over the weekend.ย 
If not , try and hang around for a few more weeks. Hopefully four weeks today weโ€™re celebrating our first win at Hampden in a tournament finals ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. Then looking forward to the Friday evening tussle with our Auld Enemy.ย 
I understand itโ€™s easy to get excited but hold on in thereย . I want you to update your photos during the tournament.ย 
๐Ÿ––๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฅƒ

Thanks pal. Aye, I do get a bit excited, bit no need for the abuse I put up with. I will defo tone it down, would not want a permanent ban during our first tournament in 22 year... Scotland Forever..๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Thanks pal. Aye, I do get a bit excited, bit no need for the abuse I put up with. I will defo tone it down, would not want a permanent ban during our first tournament in 22 year... Scotland Forever..๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Ramy, I'm pretty certain that crash course you got on how to block people was a failure. You still seem to bickering with the same old faces ๐Ÿ˜‚

21 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Ramy, I'm pretty certain that crash course you got on how to block people was a failure. You still seem to bickering with the same old faces ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well, it's ok, but you can still read the comments if yae like. So me being me, I'm like, "whits the cheeky bastard sayin aboot me now?" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

On 5/13/2021 at 3:03 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Thats me back from my ban.. Hope all is well. Cant believe the stuff I am reading, and seeing on this board lately.. Have to be careful me, been told I'm permanent the next ban.. Scotland Forever. ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ.

ย 

Seriously Ramy, if it is that snide prick again, then it is not worth getting suspended for, never mind getting banned.

His time will come!

2 minutes ago, robbo cop said:

Seriously Ramy, if it is that snide prick again, then it is not worth getting suspended for, never mind getting banned.

His time will come!

Cheers pal. Like I said, I have toย  hoose my words carefully..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

21 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Cheers pal. Like I said, I have toย  hoose my words carefully..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Soon be the Euros, so don't get banned, hopefully be some good things to post then๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

23 minutes ago, robbo cop said:

Soon be the Euros, so don't get banned, hopefully be some good things to post then๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Defo mate. Cannae wait !!! ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

On 5/21/2021 at 5:28 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Defo mate. Cannae wait !!! ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Ramy what happens when you get banned? Do you get a notification or just blocked from site? I haven't been able to get on the site for a while. Thought you'd be the best guy to ask ๐Ÿ˜

2 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Ramy what happens when you get banned? Do you get a notification or just blocked from site? I haven't been able to get on the site for a while. Thought you'd be the best guy to ask ๐Ÿ˜

Yes mate. You get a notification from the mod that banned you, you then accept the warning, you are then banned from posting the length of the ban they kindly give you. You can log in, you just cannae post.. Hope this helps..๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿบ

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yes mate. You get a notification from the mod that banned you, you then accept the warning, you are then banned from posting the length of the ban they kindly give you. You can log in, you just cannae post.. Hope this helps..๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿบ

Cheers for that ๐Ÿ‘ Obviously not banned then just not been able to access the site for about a week.ย 

1 hour ago, Och Aye said:

Cheers for that ๐Ÿ‘ Obviously not banned then just not been able to access the site for about a week.ย 

No bother mate. Hopefully I'm done with my bans, atleast tillย after we win the Euros..๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ

On 5/28/2021 at 12:24 AM, Och Aye said:

I could not get on the site for around a week either, kept getting an error message saying ' forbidden access' and then one day I suddenly got in again.

On 5/31/2021 at 12:08 PM, robbo cop said:

I could not get on the site for around a week either, kept getting an error message saying ' forbidden access' and then one day I suddenly got in again.

Another week unable to get site, back on today. I see others have had issues in April. See technical support above.ย