Thanks Redz! - Poland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Thanks Redz!

tom1172

Back home in Portsmouth & still buzzing from the game. So, so proud of all the boys last night - what a night. Still a long way to go but wie performances like that Strachan will take us far.

What a great trip. Thanks to Redz for meeting me at Heathrow early yesterday morning so didn't travel to Warsaw alone. I'm pure shite wie names but he also introduced me to some great foot soldiers offa here who I'll hopefully see again soon. Thanks pal

Thanks Tom, great to meet you, it was a pleasure - A very sociable trip indeed!

Cove - That Strappy boy will do anything (Including delaying his flight) to avoid buying me a drink. He clearly hadn't shifted enough pegs over the weekend........ ;)

G83 - Pity you couldn't arrange the breakfast annaw!!! :)

See you Friday........

:lol:

Canna believe you lot are arguing aboot me ! :D

Genuinely had a superb time, the banter was constant and the beers flowed all night. It was daylight when I got in !

Credit to Aileen for the honesty to me the day after.

" I've seen you in some bloody states on tour, but you look like a burst bag o'sh*t that's been left oot in the rain "

:D

:lol:

Canna believe you lot are arguing aboot me ! :D

Genuinely had a superb time, the banter was constant and the beers flowed all night. It was daylight when I got in !

Credit to Aileen for the honesty to me the day after.

" I've seen you in some bloody states on tour, but you look like a burst bag o'sh*t that's been left oot in the rain "

:D

That was me being polite