Pubs thread - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pubs thread

We have a couple booked...1 at Hyde Park...1 is a Euro 21 booking in a pub....both deposit free.  We will choose which one nearer the time...

Malborough Head, Mayfair 7 to 10 (near Hyde Park).....and The Half Moon in Putney area (slot for watching the game  7 to 11)....

Although we are hopeful rather than optimistic on getting tickets for Wembley. 

Edited by WeLuvIrnBru

20 hours ago, ScottFindlay2 said:

Thread for what pubs folk have booked. 12 us going down thinking about porterhouse Covent gdn but not taking bookings til more info on restrictions is announced. Anyone got anything booked?

Staying in shoreditch so have a pub to watch game 5 - close. Will book Thursday and Saturday places nearer the time as reckon things will be more relaxed by then. Fan zone outdoors on the Thursday would be good but nothing official yet. 

7 hours ago, l33mcg said:

We’ve just booked 50 seats at Pergola Paddington, still loads left (can only book in groups on 10 at a time)

https://www.designmynight.com/london/bars/paddington/pergola-paddington/euros-at-pergola-paddington-england-vs-scotland-1

Don't suppose you happen to have 2 of the 50 tickets for sale? In my group of 4 travelling, 2 have tickets for Wembley and 2 don't - and as you say this venue can only be booked in groups of 10. Cheers 

We are booked in De Hems Dutch bar on Thursday night for the Dutch v Austria. Booked in here pre game as well but will see what else might be happening. 

Guy's without tickets booked in the slug and lettuce Leicester square for the game. 

16 hours ago, l33mcg said:

We’ve just booked 50 seats at Pergola Paddington, still loads left (can only book in groups on 10 at a time)

https://www.designmynight.com/london/bars/paddington/pergola-paddington/euros-at-pergola-paddington-england-vs-scotland-1

Any chance you are up for selling 6 tickets? Gutted I missed these tickets looks brilliant 

On 5/18/2021 at 3:20 PM, MOFTA's Magic said:

Don't suppose you happen to have 2 of the 50 tickets for sale? In my group of 4 travelling, 2 have tickets for Wembley and 2 don't - and as you say this venue can only be booked in groups of 10. Cheers 

No sorry, they’re all spoken for

Does anyone know of anywhere showing the match with availability for 10 of us, been searching everywhere and seems to be all booked up. My own fault for leaving it to the last minute I suppose 🤣

On 5/21/2021 at 11:16 AM, Fobie said:

Does anyone know of anywhere showing the match with availability for 10 of us, been searching everywhere and seems to be all booked up. My own fault for leaving it to the last minute I suppose 🤣

Think you’ll struggle there mate. I was struggling to find a place for 2 of us. Got a couple pubs booked but not convinced they’ll be great

19 hours ago, TartanSam said:

Looking for a table for 4/5 that is showing the game preferably with other scotland fans booked in. Anyone got any ideas?

I can maybe help you. I have a few bookings for 6, but there are now 9 of us. The Parcel Yard in Kings X station any good? Feel like won't be too heavy English there!! 

On 5/29/2021 at 9:15 AM, Camden Ed said:

I can maybe help you. I have a few bookings for 6, but there are now 9 of us. The Parcel Yard in Kings X station any good? Feel like won't be too heavy English there!! 

Cheers, sent you a message

On 5/18/2021 at 7:22 AM, l33mcg said:

Squad of us got this booked aswell should be bouncing, do u have 4 spare tickets by any chance got more boys that have booked on but not got anywhere to watch the game yet?