5 Train tickets Edinburgh to london for Euros Game - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 Train tickets Edinburgh to london for Euros Game

Redsheep

Hi, have 5 return tickets from edinburgh to London for sale as unable to travel down now.

Train goes down from edinburgh on the Thursday 17th 0730, and back on the Saturday at 1700.

Tickets are 2 adults and 3 children but can be used for smaller party also, you would need to have or buy a friends and family railcard (currently £25) if you havnt already got one and think at least 1 person under 16 must travel although not sure how stringently this is enforced.

The trains are all bit sold out for these dates now but last I checked you were looking at nearly £200 pp for similar kind of times and dates.

Bought these as soon as they went on sale and willing to take a loss on them as will accept £150 for all 5 tickets.

Tickets have not yet been collected so can be picked up at any station with ref number.

Any questions drop me a message and I will try to get back to you ASAP.

Cheers