Tickets - General Euro 2020 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

Mazziessc

W T F is going on?

How long is it taking UEFA/SFA?

I'm sick to the back teeth of refreshing the SFA page and emails hoping for a update. 

I'm expecting tickets for all three games, granted I likely wouldn't take Wembley - that may change with going abroad or not. Every day that goes by planning stuff becomes harder with costs increasing!

I can't be the only one growing impatient........ would be nice to make some plans with a couple of weeks to spare!

email from SSC just in

This is the membership newsletter for BTL

UEFA has now confirmed the ticket allocations for our three group stage matches in UEFA EURO 2020. All available tickets for Scotland supporters will be sold exclusively to SSC Members, using the Loyalty Points system to prioritise access. Allocations for our Group D fixtures are listed below:

Scotland v Czech Republic, 14 June 2021
1,972 standard seat tickets: Available to members with 15 Loyalty Points and above
8 Wheelchair Bays & 8 PA: Available to members with 12 Loyalty Points and above
5 Easy Access & 5 PA: Available to members with 20 Loyalty Points and above

England v Scotland, 18 June 2021
2,655 standard seat tickets: Available to members with 13 Loyalty Points and above
25 Wheelchair Bays & 25 PA: Available to members with 8 Loyalty Points and above

Croatia v Scotland, 22 June 2021
1,940 standard seat tickets: Available to members with 15 Loyalty Points and above
8 Wheelchair Bays & 8 PA: Available to members with 12 Loyalty Points and above

UEFA EURO 2020 TICKET SALES PROCESS

Sales will begin at 1pm on Tuesday, 18 May and will remain open until 1pm on Tuesday, 25 May. Eligible members with enough loyalty points will be emailed an access link on Monday, 17 May. These links are unique to each member and must be used when applying for a ticket. You can only use the link once for each relevant match and it must not be transferred to anyone else.

As UEFA is conducting this sale, there is no set sales schedule based on loyalty points, as there would be for an away qualifier. However, we will keep in close contact with UEFA about the progress of sales and should there still be tickets available, we will issue further access code links to the next points’ level.

On 5/7/2021 at 6:02 PM, Mazziessc said:

W T F is going on?

How long is it taking UEFA/SFA?

I'm sick to the back teeth of refreshing the SFA page and emails hoping for a update. 

I'm expecting tickets for all three games, granted I likely wouldn't take Wembley - that may change with going abroad or not. Every day that goes by planning stuff becomes harder with costs increasing!

I can't be the only one growing impatient........ would be nice to make some plans with a couple of weeks to spare!

Did you end up with Scotland/ England Wembley tickets?