Kane - All English UCL final - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kane - All English UCL final

36 minutes ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Scotty min ; i recall you were lucky enough to attend the Ullevi ; happy forthcoming 5-11 :) btw

Cheers, Wullie, min.

On the St. Clair (above the word 'Leighton'... )

IMG_0002-Edited.jpg

8:00am!!! lol

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Cheers, Wullie, min.

On the St. Clair (above the word 'Leighton'... )

IMG_0002-Edited.jpg

8:00am!!! lol

McEwans is the best buy…..

nice one ; i mind seeing that banner on tv ; another one that wouldnt make it past the censors these days alluded to weirs service to the front pairing and emmanuele …..

1 hour ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

nice one ; i mind seeing that banner on tv ; another one that wouldnt make it past the censors these days alluded to weirs service to the front pairing and emmanuele …..

Or the Rougvie one.

1 hour ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

i mind seeing that banner on tv...

My cousin (Alison) painted them and her brother, my cousin Hamish (with the flag) still had one of them in his loft and donated it for the AFC museum.

Happy Gothenburg Day everyone 

Scottish footballs trail blazers in European football when everyone will forever be in our shadow. 

We are the most successful Scottish football team in Europe and that’s historical, no one and I mean no one has ever been as successful as us, you could say we’re world record holders in that aspect. 

We welcome the chase. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Happy Gothenburg Day everyone 

Scottish footballs trail blazers in European football when everyone will forever be in our shadow. 

We are the most successful Scottish football team in Europe and that’s historical, no one and I mean no one has ever been as successful as us, you could say we’re world record holders in that aspect. 

We welcome the chase. 

Quite a day for football anniversaries.  36 years since the Bradford fire, 30 years since the Rangers/Aberdeen title decider (I think Rangers hold the world record for winning that game....) and it's Iniesta's 37th birthday!

14 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Quite a day for football anniversaries.  36 years since the Bradford fire, 30 years since the Rangers/Aberdeen title decider (I think Rangers hold the world record for winning that game....) and it's Iniesta's 37th birthday!

😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers had more fans on the park when we won it in Barcelona. Kid 👍

Rangers received a 5 year ban from Europe for their hun behaviour.

That's nothing to brag about.

(Then there was the 3 years Sevco had to wait as a brand new club before they were eligible to play in Europe for the first time.)

15 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Rangers received a 5 year ban from Europe for their hun behaviour.

That's nothing to brag about.

(Then there was the 3 years Sevco had to wait as a brand new club before they were eligible to play in Europe for the first time.)

C'mon Scotty. At least get your facts right. It was a two year ban reduced to one. Fans invading the park. That was what it was for when they won. Bit like Wembley 77 but we celebrate that. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

On 5/10/2021 at 5:18 PM, Granted said:

The OP has got it all wrong - the starting line-ups for Man C and Chelsea in the latest semi finals had 5 English, not 3, ie,  Foden, Walker, Stones, Mount and Chilwell. That is more than any other nation. Also, Sterling and James came on as subs, making 7 in total. 6 of these started England's last game v Poland, with the other (James) coming on as sub. So more than half the England starting 11 v Poland played in the last Champions League semis, making Harry Kane's comment relevant and accurate, not arrogant, just saying it as it is. In fact, the only arrogance I can see is from the guy banging on about arrogance, that Ramy fella, who has told everyone that Celtic have won the league in advance - now that is arrogance.

Incorrect.

That’s 4 matches you’ve quoted. So 5 players in 4 matches.

I named the players from the last 2 matches that were played. Quite clear.

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Was the Scotland fans at Wembley...

"The scenes were typically Scottish."

...or hibs fans in Scottish Cup final. 

The Hibs fans were wrong to cross the halfway line and challenge the Sevconian support.

Or celtic fans in 1980? 

Both Rangers and Celtic fans were a disgrace.

Scotland's shame.