Kane - All English UCL final - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kane - All English UCL final

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Man child whos life revolves around a football club telling someone to grow up.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Listen V. When you actually win something, you and your wee pals can come talk to me. Until then, leave the REAL football to the big club, that would be Celtic FC..  Bye Bye now, cheerio..

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen V. When you actually win something, you and your wee pals can come talk to me. Until then, leave the REAL football to the big club, that would be Celtic FC..  Bye Bye now, cheerio..

What have you won ramy?

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

What have you won ramy?

Listen pal, I'm not getting into this again. The last 10 year for instance. What is your trophy count? What is Celtics trophy count? We can go back further if you like... Oh aye, then there is the BIG trophy, no other Scottish club has won.  How have you done in Europe lately? Stop embarrassing yourself, I am trying to do you a favor...

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen pal, I'm not getting into this again. The last 10 year for instance. What is your trophy count? What is Celtics trophy count? We can go back further if you like... Oh aye, then there is the BIG trophy, no other Scottish club has won.  How have you done in Europe lately? Stop embarrassing yourself, I am trying to do you a favor...

😅🤣🤣🤣 erm I've not played in Europe and you didn't win any of those trophies ramy, I hate break it to you but you don't play for celtic. 'll sign off now because I'm starting to feel like i am bullying some one with severe mental challenges. 

16 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

+1

4 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Sounds like you're his new obsession, mate.

Enjoy. ;)

Never one on one, always waits for others........who said that again? 

European Cup as it was then am not 100% sure was as mythical as its made out these days ; i stand to be corrected but i was only one year old at the time

it was a ( relatively ) new trophy - mid 50s i think it started ? So possibly not the same prestige attached to it as in later years

celtic played 4 teams to reach the final ; notable defeat away to jugoslavian giants of Novodjina ( i recall reading somewhere that billy mcneil? It was that said that was their toughest opponents …)

internazionale in the final a truly amazing scalp and stunning performance against the masters of defence ; am not trying to play that down , merely question the pedigree of the trophy at the time

8 minutes ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

European Cup as it was then am not 100% sure was as mythical as its made out these days ; i stand to be corrected but i was only one year old at the time

it was a ( relatively ) new trophy - mid 50s i think it started ? So possibly not the same prestige attached to it as in later years

celtic played 4 teams to reach the final ; notable defeat away to jugoslavian giants of Novodjina ( i recall reading somewhere that billy mcneil? It was that said that was their toughest opponents …)

internazionale in the final a truly amazing scalp and stunning performance against the masters of defence ; am not trying to play that down , merely question the pedigree of the trophy at the time

Brilliant post...👍

26 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

😅🤣🤣🤣 erm I've not played in Europe and you didn't win any of those trophies ramy, I hate break it to you but you don't play for celtic. 'll sign off now because I'm starting to feel like i am bullying some one with severe mental challenges. 

Oh dear. I think you spat the dummy.  You bully me??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I'm rolling on the floor.. Might want to call yir wee pals... You are comedy gold, I will give you that... Come at me again, when you have won something..  Cheerio wee man...

24 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Never one on one, always waits for others........who said that again? 

You did not answer the question. Why did you harass Taylor? He did nothing wrong... Cat got yir tongue wee man...  You come down on me, so answer the question....

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You did not answer the question. Why did you harass Taylor? He did nothing wrong... Cat got yir tongue wee man...  You come down on me, so answer the question....

I didn't harras him so there's fuck all to answer

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I didn't harras him so there's fuck all to answer

Yes you did. Please watch your language. You have been caught out.  You accused him of being someone else, called him "chipper" I think. What proof do you have? Hypocrite.. Have you won a trophy yet? No.. Then why are you bleathering on to me. Geez peace  ffs..

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yes you did. Please watch your language. You have been caught out.  You accused him of being someone else, called him "chipper" I think. What proof do you have? Hypocrite.. Have you won a trophy yet? No.. Then why are you bleathering on to me. Geez peace  ffs..

He was chripper and TDK. Only an utter moron would think otherwise.

If you want peace, stop posting on social media as its not good your well being.

48 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

We can go back further if you like... 

The last Scottish team to win a European trophy was Aberdeen, who won the European Super Cup.

(In fact they were the first team from the British Isles to lift it.)

And the Scottish team before that to win a European trophy was... Aberdeen again, when they won the European Cup Winner's Cup.

Aberdeen have a 100% record in European Finals. :)

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

He was chripper and TDK. Only an utter moron would think otherwise.

If you want peace, stop posting on social media as its not good your well being.

So you did harass him then. You have proof of this I presume? Asking for a friend...🙂

5 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

The last Scottish team to win a European trophy was Aberdeen, who won the European Super Cup.

(In fact they were the first team from the British Isles to lift it.)

And the Scottish team before that to win a European trophy was... Aberdeen again, when they won the European Cup Winner's Cup.

Aberdeen have a 100% record in European Finals. :)

Dear god. Yes, you won 2 diddy cups. We won the REAL Cup.... Its like winning 2 silver medals, when really, you wanted the gold.. Capiche???

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Dear god. Yes, you won 2 diddy cups. We won the REAL Cup.... Its like winning 2 silver medals, when really, you wanted the gold.. Capiche???

No, we beat the team that won the 'REAL' Cup.

Get it?

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

+1

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

No, we beat the team that won the 'REAL' Cup.

Get it?

Scotty min ; i recall you were lucky enough to attend the Ullevi ; happy forthcoming 5-11 :) btw

unfortunately i had an exam on the thursday ; but unlikely to attend i think in any case whilst at school 

by time super cup came around i was in the workplace and attending games regularly ; we totally outplayed hamburg that night ; but still felt a bit of a second prize compared to what went before ….

I was primed and ready for basle ecwc 84 ; but a certain porto put an end to that

another side note to our Euro adventures ; near the time when SAF was getting i think a bit worn down with the dons was the “ airbrushing” of our away defeat by Sion ….