Kane - All English UCL final - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kane - All English UCL final

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, roverboy said:

England have players at City Chelsea man utd Atletico Madrid dortmund arsenal Liverpool spurs.  Im not looking to shit stir but Scotland only have 3 players at top clubs

How many players did Denmark have at your supposed top clubs when they won the Euros? 

How many did Greece have?

How many did Portugal have?

I think yir talkin through your arse again fella..  

The OP has got it all wrong - the starting line-ups for Man C and Chelsea in the latest semi finals had 5 English, not 3, ie,  Foden, Walker, Stones, Mount and Chilwell. That is more than any other nation. Also, Sterling and James came on as subs, making 7 in total. 6 of these started England's last game v Poland, with the other (James) coming on as sub. So more than half the England starting 11 v Poland played in the last Champions League semis, making Harry Kane's comment relevant and accurate, not arrogant, just saying it as it is. In fact, the only arrogance I can see is from the guy banging on about arrogance, that Ramy fella, who has told everyone that Celtic have won the league in advance - now that is arrogance.

9 minutes ago, Granted said:

The OP has got it all wrong - the starting line-ups for Man C and Chelsea in the latest semi finals had 5 English, not 3, ie,  Foden, Walker, Stones, Mount and Chilwell. That is more than any other nation. Also, Sterling and James came on as subs, making 7 in total. 6 of these started England's last game v Poland, with the other (James) coming on as sub. So more than half the England starting 11 v Poland played in the last Champions League semis, making Harry Kane's comment relevant and accurate, not arrogant, just saying it as it is. In fact, the only arrogance I can see is from the guy banging on about arrogance, that Ramy fella, who has told everyone that Celtic have won the league in advance - now that is arrogance.

Who in the name of fuck are you banging on about me ya tit? This is yir first post, and I imagine you are Engerlish. Arrogance????? You talk aboot arrogance? You Engerlish are somethin else, no wonder I fuckin hate yees. I speak for myself here, no reflection of the other fine members of this fantastic Scottish messageboard. Scotland Forever !!!!!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿.  Fuck me man folk are goin soft !!!!! Who gives a flyin fu k aboot Harry Kane, Kieran Tierney is gonna go right fu kin through him...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who in the name of fuck are you banging on about me ya tit? This is yir first post, and I imagine you are Engerlish. Arrogance????? You talk aboot arrogance? You Engerlish are somethin else, no wonder I fuckin hate yees. I speak for myself here, no reflection of the other fine members of this fantastic Scottish messageboard. Scotland Forever !!!!!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿.  Fuck me man folk are goin soft !!!!! Who gives a flyin fu k aboot Harry Kane, Kieran Tierney is gonna go right fu kin through him...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Jesus christ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

33 minutes ago, Granted said:

👍

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

How many players did Denmark have at your supposed top clubs when they won the Euros? 

How many did Greece have?

How many did Portugal have?

I think yir talkin through your arse again fella..  

Calm down fella.  Im not looking to start a war

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I am calm. It was a simple question. Dont be so sensitive fella..  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

To answer ur question not many. The original poster said Harry kane was talking outta his ass. Its proven that England had 7 players involved.  All regular England players.  Thats nearly a third.  Which is nae bad

2 minutes ago, roverboy said:

To answer ur question not many. The original poster said Harry kane was talking outta his ass. Its proven that England had 7 players involved.  All regular England players.  Thats nearly a third.  Which is nae bad

"Nae". ???? Now yir pushing it pal.. I dont give a flyin fuck how many Engerland players have in the final.. 

Who in the name of fuck are you banging on about me ya tit? 

You're always saying things like "you're not going to take the bait", "you're above it", "you're not going to lower yourself", etc. and it usually only lasts about 10 seconds.

This is yir first post, and I imagine you are Engerlish. Arrogance????? You talk aboot arrogance? You Engerlish are somethin else, no wonder I fuckin hate yees. 

Everyone is welcome on the board, Ramy.

55 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

You're always saying things like "you're not going to take the bait", "you're above it", "you're not going to lower yourself", etc. and it usually only lasts about 10 seconds.

Everyone is welcome on the board, Ramy.

Ok. Are the the resident TA psychologist?? Why are you taking such an interest in my posts, dissecting them, and then giving me your findings. I dont give a flying fuck what you think Scotty. I met you in person years ago, your a nice fella, but you are getting a wee bit creepy.. This is always been an Aberdeen theme to this. It's always the same boring cunts that comment or moan about my posts..  Give it a rest.. 

PS. Eck called me arrogant, his first post. Wind up or no? Fuck him..

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok. Are the the resident TA psychologist?? Why are you taking such an interest in my posts, dissecting them, and then giving me your findings. I dont give a flying fuck what you think Scotty. I met you in person years ago, your a nice fella, but you are getting a wee bit creepy.. This is always been an Aberdeen theme to this. It's always the same boring cunts that comment or moan about my posts..  Give it a rest.. 

PS. Eck called me arrogant, his first post. Wind up or no? Fuck him..

RH, jailender, roverboy, granted, eclipse  fairbairn, slasher........ that's off the top of my head. None of them are aberdeen fans  well certainly not that I am aware of. 

All have commented on your childish behaviour, most have actually tried to help you, you've some how take offence to that. 

Crack on ramy, you'll end up banned from here. 

27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok. Are the the resident TA psychologist??

That's one of my duties.

28 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why are you taking such an interest in my posts, dissecting them, and then giving me your findings.

Because I care.

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

RH, jailender, roverboy, granted, eclipse  fairbairn, slasher........ that's off the top of my head. None of them are aberdeen fans  well certainly not that I am aware of. 

All have commented on your childish behaviour, most have actually tried to help you, you've some how take offence to that. 

Crack on ramy, you'll end up banned from here. 

Are you for real? The board's president shit disturber.. I will ignore this as you are once again looking for attention. The names you mentioned above are laughable. Imagine trying to bring Slasher into this, and an englishman who has been on the board a fortnight.   Unbelievable, but expected.... You gonnae call me chipper next????

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Are you for real? The board's president shit disturber.. I will ignore this as you are once again looking for attention. The names you mentioned above are laughable. Imagine trying to bring Slasher into this, and an englishman who has been on the board a fortnight.   Unbelievable, but expected.... You gonnae call me chipper next????

People are actually being nice to you, trying to help and your reaction is that of a child or an adult with mental issues.

You crack on though, hopefully you do end up banned for life next time. Probably best you get a permanent banned from Facebook too before you get arrested. 

24 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

People are actually being nice to you, trying to help and your reaction is that of a child or an adult with mental issues.

You crack on though, hopefully you do end up banned for life next time. Probably best you get a permanent banned from Facebook too before you get arrested. 

What? This is comical. Away and lie down ffs

34 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Oh, but it's ok for you to harass Taylor 1996? Get a life outside this messageboard man.. Grow up...

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh, but it's ok for you to harass Taylor 1996? Get a life outside this messageboard man.. Grow 

Man child whos life revolves around a football club telling someone to grow up.

🤣🤣🤣🤣