Kane - All English UCL final - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kane - All English UCL final

Harry Kane has said that an all English cup final is great for the English national team.

City team v PSG

GK - Brazil
LB - Portugal
CB - Portugal
CB - France 
RB - England 

CM - Algeria
CM - Germany 
CM - Spain

FW - England 
FW - Portugal
FW - Belgium

Chelsea Team v Real Madrid

GK - Senegal
CB - Germany 
CB - Brazil
CB - Denmark 

DM - Italy
RM - Spain 
CM - USA
CM - France 
LM - England 

FW - Germany
FW - Germany

Do they hear themselves sometimes.

I also notice England have changed their 3 lions badge to feature a lion, a cub and a lioness so that they can be more diverse.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And folk wonder I dinnae like the cnuts.. Arrogance beyond belief at times. Fuck them !!!!!!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 hour ago, bonzo said:

Daddy or chips Ramy who do you hate the most England or Rangers?

Probably the huns. I have both English and rangers mates, good lads,  just fuckin hate what they stand for... I do hate England mind you, arrogant fucks...

2 hours ago, bonzo said:

Daddy or chips Ramy who do you hate the most England or Rangers?

Thought about it more, changed ma mind. Definitely the English, thinking about the books I have read, Prebble, Tranner, to name a couple, I cannot forget the past. Bastards....

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Thought about it more, changed ma mind. Definitely the English, thinking about the books I have read, Prebble, Tranner, to name a couple, I cannot forget the past. Bastards....

Tranter?

On 5/7/2021 at 2:26 PM, GaryWood34 said:

Harry Kane has said that an all English cup final is great for the English national team.

City team v PSG

GK - Brazil
LB - Portugal
CB - Portugal
CB - France 
RB - England 

CM - Algeria
CM - Germany 
CM - Spain

FW - England 
FW - Portugal
FW - Belgium

Chelsea Team v Real Madrid

GK - Senegal
CB - Germany 
CB - Brazil
CB - Denmark 

DM - Italy
RM - Spain 
CM - USA
CM - France 
LM - England 

FW - Germany
FW - Germany

Do they hear themselves sometimes.

I also notice England have changed their 3 lions badge to feature a lion, a cub and a lioness so that they can be more diverse.

But, but, but these teams play in the EPL every week so technically they are English despite not having many Englishmen playing for them. 

3 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

The spine of the best English teams is still dominated by foreign talent. 

England have great players but not sure Southgate is the manager to make them a world class team. 

Isn't that true of every top club.  Real Madrid benzema Modric kroos varane.  Barcelona messi lenglet etc. Juventus ronaldo de ligt Bayern lewondovski hernandez.  

5 minutes ago, roverboy said:

Isn't that true of every top club.  Real Madrid benzema Modric kroos varane.  Barcelona messi lenglet etc. Juventus ronaldo de ligt Bayern lewondovski hernandez.  

Sure but England don’t have many top players abroad, unlike Spain, Portugal and France. 

Just now, ParisInAKilt said:

Sure but England don’t have many top players abroad, unlike Spain, Portugal and France. 

Dortmund have 2 atleti have 1 but ur right and thats only because the epl is rich.  French Portuguese players have to go abroad because their own leagues can't pay top wages

3 minutes ago, roverboy said:

Dortmund have 2 atleti have 1 but ur right and thats only because the epl is rich.  French Portuguese players have to go abroad because their own leagues can't pay top wages

I was thinking world class players, Sancho isn’t far away and Bellingham might get there as well. I guess what I’m trying to say is England still don’t have the amount of world class players to win a tournament, well at least I hope that’s the case!

28 minutes ago, roverboy said:

England have players at City Chelsea man utd Atletico Madrid dortmund arsenal Liverpool spurs.  Im not looking to shit stir but Scotland only have 3 players at top clubs

That's not really the point.  The point the OP is making is that Chelsea and City competing the final won't have much of an impact on the national team as (based on the teams from the semis) there were less than half a team of English players that started.  I'd be over the moon if Rangers got a to European final however it would mean heehaw to the national team as we currently don't have any Scottish internationals in the starting XI.

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

That's not really the point.  The point the OP is making is that Chelsea and City competing the final won't have much of an impact on the national team as (based on the teams from the semis) there were less than half a team of English players that started.  I'd be over the moon if Rangers got a to European final however it would mean heehaw to the national team as we currently don't have any Scottish internationals in the starting XI.

Agree but these players are key players.  Stones walker foden are all important to city. As is sterling though not lately. Chelsea have mount as a key player.  James is also a regular at fullback.  Having a few players is better than none