Bring back the Emojis.. - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bring back the Emojis..

11 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

😂 I never had a problem with them either. I was more surprised that a few folk seemed genuinely upset at being 'emojid'  Could be decent if they weren't anonymous. A quick thumbs up was always quite useful rather than typing 👍👍

I agree. Why do folk get upset by little signs on an internet forum. Too precious? 🤔

11 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

😂 I never had a problem with them either. I was more surprised that a few folk seemed genuinely upset at being 'emojid'  Could be decent if they weren't anonymous. A quick thumbs up was always quite useful rather than typing 👍👍

Excellent !

Ramy ! We have a new recruit to the cause. Get him signed up !

Right Jim Beem, I need you to get onto DUFC and organise a banner for the semi final. I have been in contact with my team , St Mirren,  and have a banner arranged in prime position behind ST Johnstone goals it reads

‘ Emojis are your Buddies , not the enemy ‘ 🏆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Get thinking 🤔🤔👍

11 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Scotty, I like you, but you can be one of the most boring cnuts on this MB.  Whit is that? -1. You grading ma posts noo?

Anything but.

It takes away from my posts when I have to explain them.

It was a joke.

You were requesting a return to the reputation count, and I playfully accommodated you.

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Anything but.

It takes away from my posts when I have to explain them.

It was a joke.

You were requesting a return to the reputation count, and I playfully accommodated you.

Apologies, not appropriate choice of words on my part.. Was trying to be funny...🙂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿