Bring back the Emojis.. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bring back the Emojis..

Right then, enough is enough. I, and I am sure quite a large number of my fellow members would be in favor of having the emoji back. It's a pain in the arse no havin them, plus it takes up storage, for folk that would normally post an emoji, but then have to type the response. Limit it to 5 a day, 20 a month, who the fuck knows, but they should come back. I am suffering, because I know for a fact I am one of, if not the top poster on this messageboard, and I miss the likes, trophies, yae Ken? I was nearing the 1000 community reputation mark, it's no right !!!! So, to the mods, think about it, dinnae ban me for speaking my mind, the board would be fucked... Cheers in advance . πŸ€£πŸΊπŸ€˜πŸ‘πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ Ώβ€β€πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I will back your petition Ramy. A 1000th Emoji Trophy is the least they can do for you after the season you have had .

I haveΒ put my constructive feedback in via a different communication channel so hopefully we will topple the killjoys πŸ’ͺ😁

Β 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I will back your petition Ramy. A 1000th Emoji Trophy is the least they can do for you after the season you have had .

I haveΒ put my constructive feedback in via a different communication channel so hopefully we will topple the killjoys πŸ’ͺ😁

Β 

Top stuff !! Imagine, some crackpot sitting on his Maws computer wearin pajamas and Wellie boots, at 4 in the afternin, banging emojis aboot... Nae need for it..

1 minute ago, Jim Beem said:

Was quite astonishing that some people got in a bit of a state over this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ To the extent that you involve mods. CrackpotsΒ 

It's the mods who can sort this emoji crackpot. I'm completely normal big man...🀣🀣

3 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Was quite astonishing that some people got in a bit of a state over this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ To the extent that you involve mods. CrackpotsΒ 

Jim, you cannae tell me mate that the CEO of this fine board, dissnae know whoΒ  the emoji nutcase is?Β 

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Booooooooo !! Β Down with the killjoys and Free the Emojis !!Β 

Where is @fringoour loud and proud emoji spokesperson πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

23 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Sorry, not been logged on for about week. Been on leave and golfing, drinking etc.Β :cheers3:

What have missed ?

4 minutes ago, fringo said:

Sorry, not been logged on for about week. Been on leave and golfing, drinking etc.Β :cheers3:

What have missed ?

Absolutely nothing πŸ˜•

However Ramy has now started a petition to get the reactions back and we need a strong leader to get the movement going. Someone who golfs and drinks all day sounds just aboutΒ Β rightΒ . Β So, whatΒ is your first task ? I could whip up some posters for lamp posts.Β 

30 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Absolutely nothing πŸ˜•

However Ramy has now started a petition to get the reactions back and we need a strong leader to get the movement going. Someone who golfs and drinks all day sounds just aboutΒ Β rightΒ . Β So, whatΒ is your first task ? I could whip up some posters for lamp posts.Β 

πŸ˜„

33 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Absolutely nothing πŸ˜•

Jeez, that's a bit much, which posters are you going to whip on lamp posts?πŸ˜„

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Only if we see who posts them and find out who has more than 1 account πŸ‘€Β 

Thats the way to go, bring them back, but take away the anonymity of them πŸ‘πŸ½Β 

55 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Thats the way to go, bring them back, but take away the anonymity of them πŸ‘πŸ½Β 

Β 

Combine the two.Β Β  Take a photo of yourself as an emoji;Β Β  one forΒ πŸ˜ƒ and one for :moon:

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

πŸ˜‚ I never had a problem with them either. I was more surprised that a few folk seemed genuinely upset at being 'emojid' Β Could be decent if they weren't anonymous. A quick thumbs up was always quite useful rather than typing πŸ‘πŸ‘

Β 

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Right then, enough is enough. I, and I am sure quite a large number of my fellow members would be in favor of having the emoji back. It's a pain in the arse no havin them, plus it takes up storage, for folk that would normally post an emoji, but then have to type the response. Limit it to 5 a day, 20 a month, who the fuck knows, but they should come back. I am suffering, because I know for a fact I am one of, if not the top poster on this messageboard, and I miss the likes, trophies, yae Ken? I was nearing the 1000 community reputation mark, it's no right !!!! So, to the mods, think about it, dinnae ban me for speaking my mind, the board would be fucked... Cheers in advance . πŸ€£πŸΊπŸ€˜πŸ‘πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ Ώβ€β€πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™