Raileasy - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hi I have just booked some tickets with Raileasy and I was wondering if anyone has used them before. I have never come across them so I am now thinking are they legitimate. They were cheap so just went for it but now I'm thinking have I been ripped.

Ian

56 minutes ago, hoofitharder said:

As long as they exist that will do me. Most of the review complaints seem to be about refunds. As long as my tickets are valid. Thanks Taylor1996

Yeah. The thing about sites like Trustpilot, etc, is that that people are more likely to complain if they're wronged, opposed to giving kudos if they've been righted.

Fingers crossed that it all works out. 

You're welcome. :)

8 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

As I understand them they are a cheap way of doing a long railway journey but not with direct trains. You'll probably find there are multiple changes and waits on connections so that you get the cheapest train possible.

To be honest the only changes we make are ones we would have to anyway. Bradford to Manchester then Manchester to Edinburgh then Edinburgh to Dunfermline. The only odd one is we travel from Manchester Oxford road. 

3 minutes ago, hoofitharder said:

To be honest the only changes we make are ones we would have to anyway. Bradford to Manchester then Manchester to Edinburgh then Edinburgh to Dunfermline. The only odd one is we travel from Manchester Oxford road. 

Ah right I might be getting it confused with another rail tickets company that works to that policy.