Jack Hendry - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jack Hendry

Taylor1996

Funny how opinions differ but the 73rd best player on who scored is the best player according to someone else, in fact none of the top ten players according to voetebal are in who scored's top ten.

Perhaps we should stick who scored and sofa score in the bin.

For what it's worth I thought he contributed little against Israel or Austria

1 hour ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Funny how opinions differ but the 73rd best player on who scored is the best player according to someone else, in fact none of the top ten players according to voetebal are in who scored's top ten.

Perhaps we should stick who scored and sofa score in the bin.

For what it's worth I thought he contributed little against Israel or Austria

I thought he was very good in the first half against Austria, but he is still not as streetwise as he could be. If he continues to play every week at a good level he will acquire that. He’s basically a £30M player in terms of pace, technique, height - but is not yet worth that because he needs to earn that bit of nous that will come in time provided he continues to play every week. 

7 hours ago, er yir macaroon said:

I thought he was very good in the first half against Austria, but he is still not as streetwise as he could be. If he continues to play every week at a good level he will acquire that. He’s basically a £30M player in terms of pace, technique, height - but is not yet worth that because he needs to earn that bit of nous that will come in time provided he continues to play every week. 

I was just about to comment on the price tag then remembered that someone paid £20M for McBurnie

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He is still property of Celtic correct? I want him back. Great for Scotland anaw... 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Property of Celtic??

He may be contracted to them, but to refer to a human being as property is a poor choice of language.

I'll refrain from making an obvious comparison to prove the point.

I do agree with you that it's great for Scotland.

25 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He is still property of Celtic correct? I want him back. Great for Scotland anaw... 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I hope he fucks off away from celtic to a better league and club.

6 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Property of Celtic??

He may be contracted to them, but to refer to a human being as property is a poor choice of language.

I'll refrain from making an obvious comparison to prove the point.

I do agree with you that it's great for Scotland.

Oh ffs, you for real? You know what I meant. Yes, he is the property of Glasgow Celtic Football Club.... Oh, excuse me, "In professional football terms"...

23 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He's not.

If Oostende agree offer the fee of £2m. Hendry is off. Unless he refuses personal terms.

Anyway.

I've been reading up on the Belgium Pro Leagues rules. It appears that after the league is finished it goes into Championship and Conference finals.

Suffice to say, I think Oostende have to win their Conference group/playoffs to qualify for Europe.

Or at least, that's my understanding of it.