England vs Scotland🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. Can we beat them? - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

England vs Scotland🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. Can we beat them?

Big Ramy 1314

23 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Genuine question.

As a football fan that presumably has a fair amount of knowledge about the England players.

Do you rate Che Adams?

I assume you know zero about Lyndon Dykes (but you never know, for all I know you're a QPR fan). But Lyndon Dykes is a bit of a battering ram. Not saying he's akin to Joe Jordan or Duncan Ferguson, but you can tell that he genuinely loves aerial duels.

Who do you think your defence would rather go up against? Adams or Dykes? 

Adams. Dykes would be a big problem in the air

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

While I remember, before the Hampden 2017 game I remember trawling the web for a half-decent England forum where I could wind them up a bit. Couldn't find one, not one even as moribund as this place is occasionally. Mind you, when it came to the game their supporters were a right bunch of colourless, characterless sad sacks. Maybe they can't work computers. Is there an official England forum I just cannae find?

Bigsoccer is where you'll find us

41 minutes ago, thesaint said:

With you all the way big man.Keep that passion burning.C'MON SCOTLAND.

Yae better fuckin believe it pal. This country has become to saft. Where is the passion, we feared na cunt. Get tore right fuckin intae them. If it wussnae fir that cunt covid, I'd be swimming  the shark infested waters once again to stand shoulder to shoulder with ma fellow Scots at wembley.. Ahm fuckin buzzin, and it's still 7 week away.... Come on tae Fuck Scotland !!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

3 hours ago, thesaint said:

Not always agreed with you in the past,but on this one I am with you all the way.Good luck to england,they should be ashamed of themselves.As I have said before,it's not only the Scotland players in the past who were better,it also applies to our fans.Never mind all this pc crap about offending anybody.Feel free to be offended when I say,I hope England get f..king shafted by everybody.Football is all about rivalries and the atmosphere and intensity it creates.Kill that and you are left with the celebrity and prawn sandwich brigade who are killing the atmosphere at stadiums all around the uk.Keep the fire burning.

Absolutely mate 

There's just certain teams you don't want to win as a Scotland fan. I hope England lose at everything 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Taylor1996 said:

Genuine question.

As a football fan that presumably has a fair amount of knowledge about the England players.

Do you rate Che Adams?

I assume you know zero about Lyndon Dykes (but you never know, for all I know you're a QPR fan). But Lyndon Dykes is a bit of a battering ram. Not saying he's akin to Joe Jordan or Duncan Ferguson, but you can tell that he genuinely loves aerial duels.

Oh my god 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Adams is good in the air? 

No idea about Whoscored, but SofaScore has Adams with 29% aerial success rate in the air this season, whilst Dykes is 45%.*

I'm shocked it's as high as 29%. He seems to get shorter when he jumps, from what I've seen.

*In league matches.

Edited by Taylor1996

2 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Genuine question.

Do you rate Che Adams?

You dont rate Che Adams so why should he 

17 minutes ago, noctonjock said:

You dont rate Che Adams so why should he 

I think Adams will be up for this match if selected. We all know why. Let's hope so....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Oh my god 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Oh my god, what?

I think most football fans who have seen both players would prefer Dykes to Adams. 

Or is this another poster you're going to accuse of being me? Do you ever learn?

Remember the most recent time you did that and the guy threatened to tear your face off? I do. Still makes me laugh.

(And people wonder why we never get newbies, and even when we do, people wonder why they never stay)

Edited by Taylor1996

Can we please stay on topic folks. If you have an issue, please message the victim. This is about Scotland vs the engerlish....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

7 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Oh my god, what?

I think most football fans who have seen both players would prefer Dykes to Adams. 

Or is this another poster you're going to accuse of being me? Do you ever learn?

Remember the most recent time you did that and the guy threatened to tear your face off? I do. Still makes me laugh.

(And people wonder why we never get newbies, and even when we do, people wonder why they never stay)

The England fan seems like a reasonable guy, I've no idea who he is and haven't accused him of anything. 

I'll maybe get the chance to engage with him once you pull your tongue out of his arsehole. 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Can we please stay on topic folks. If you have an issue, please message the victim. This is about Scotland vs the engerlish....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Who made you the boss big man?😉