England vs Scotland🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. Can we beat them? - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

England vs Scotland🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. Can we beat them?

Big Ramy 1314

1 minute ago, noctonjock said:

You asked the Englishman if he rated Che Adam's.  Why would he unless he supports Southampton which is unlikely with a name like roverboy 

I'm sure English football fans rate several players that don't get selected for the English national team.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

England 1 - 2 Scotland big man

Griffiths winner in injury time, just imagine it

I would die a happy man pal.  😉😉😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I would die a happy man pal.  😉😉😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

We are due a win against England, it's been too long. We shouldn't fear the "names" in their team. 

The rugby boys showed it can be done on their own turf. 

I wish I was up in Scotland for the game. Weirdly I'm in London for the Czech game but I'll just watch the England game in the house. 

39 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'll maybe get the chance to engage with him once you pull your tongue out of his arsehole. 

Right you are, "big man".

l...o...l

And I don't think the egg chasing lads should be used as inspiration, unless they want to show off their wooden spoon collection. 

22 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

We are due a win against England, it's been too long. We shouldn't fear the "names" in their team. 

The rugby boys showed it can be done on their own turf. 

I wish I was up in Scotland for the game. Weirdly I'm in London for the Czech game but I'll just watch the England game in the house. 

I'm watchin the Scotland vs Engerlish match down at an Engerlish pub, been there afore. I will be with ma close Scottish pals, playin the Bagpipes and givin it yaldy. Fuck them. I know a few of them, but it will be packed with english.. Dinnae give a flyin fuck. I have already told Mrs.Ramy I am on the swallie that day. No drank in 14 month, well had a wee beer with ma wife last week. So fuck it!!!! Scotland vs the Engerlish, and Ramy on the swallie.  Yasssssssssssssssss🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺. Yir alright Vanderark..👍👍👍👍

32 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

I'm sure English football fans rate several players that don't get selected for the English national team.

Who's side are you on? Who gives a flyin fuck aboot the Morris dancers. Fuck them !!!!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who's side are you on? Who gives a flyin fuck aboot the Morris dancers. Fuck them !!!!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Asking their opinion is no bad thing.

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm watchin the Scotland vs Engerlish match down at an Engerlish pub, been there afore. I will be with ma close Scottish pals, playin the Bagpipes and givin it yaldy. Fuck them. I know a few of them, but it will be packed with english.. Dinnae give a flyin fuck. I have already told Mrs.Ramy I am on the swallie that day. No drank in 14 month, well had a wee beer with ma wife last week. So fuck it!!!! Scotland vs the Engerlish, and Ramy on the swallie.  Yasssssssssssssssss🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺. Yir alright Vanderark..👍👍👍👍

I watched the 2-2 match in my local down here. Surrounded my England fans, when griffiths scored the 2nd I lost it, totally lost control and forgot my surroundings. 🤣🤣 then kane scored 🙄

This time I'll enjoy watching at home. My daughter is starting to take a slight interest when I watch the matches. 

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You mean your messages in this thread have been WITHOUT a drink in you?? 😂 Just taking the piss loon. Sure we will hear you all the way fae Canada on Jun 18! 

20 minutes ago, Callumdonia said:

You mean your messages in this thread have been WITHOUT a drink in you?? 😂 Just taking the piss loon. Sure we will hear you all the way fae Canada on Jun 18! 

🤣🤣🤣. Aye mate. Brace yirsel, Drinkin Ramy is comin soon.   🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺🍺👍👍👍👍

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣🤣. Aye mate. Brace yirsel, Drinkin Ramy is comin soon.   🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺🍺👍👍👍👍

Dandydunn is looking forward to it

23 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I watched the 2-2 match in my local down here. Surrounded my England fans, when griffiths scored the 2nd I lost it, totally lost control and forgot my surroundings. 🤣🤣 then kane scored 🙄

This time I'll enjoy watching at home. My daughter is starting to take a slight interest when I watch the matches. 

Nice one mate. I'm sure I'll have the fuckin gloves off in the pub no matter the result.. I'm fine wae that. I🤣🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Dandydunn is looking forward to it

Who???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺. I have no problem with him, fuck it, life is to short.. 

On 4/26/2021 at 9:03 PM, roverboy said:

We do have one major handicap...Southgate.  he doesn't know how to get the best out of probably the best group of players we've had for over 15 years. I would love to see us go at you with Grealish foden kane rashford sancho. With rice holding. If we play u with southgate's usual negative tactics.  You have a chance

The one thing that Southgate seems to possess is that he is a lucky manager. And we recall Napoleon's dictum (although it is probably a bit shrivelled by now).

Had assumed Ramy was well off the wagon myself too. Good on you Bud if just naturally embude with that passion. 

Will we win ? Yes   But first game first . A finals game at Hampden ! Wow . Then down the road to Wembley. 

I’m an irregular supporter, with attendance against England in the 70’s , 80’s and 10’s . 

England are correctly joint favourites given home advantage and squad quality. They are not at the level historically as Germany or Italy. Or Spain and Portugal , France and the Netherlands. Belgium must be there and as previous winners should Greece , Denmark and Czechoslovak teams. England are a top team. 
I grew in the 70’s knowing England won the world championship in London. Seemed to give up going to World cups and got into British player clubs . The shit that is globally branded now. 

dunno where I will see this tournament, just expect fun for someone. 😬

13 hours ago, Shaundy said:

Had assumed Ramy was well off the wagon myself too. Good on you Bud if just naturally embude with that passion. 

Will we win ? Yes   But first game first . A finals game at Hampden ! Wow . Then down the road to Wembley. 

I’m an irregular supporter, with attendance against England in the 70’s , 80’s and 10’s . 

England are correctly joint favourites given home advantage and squad quality. They are not at the level historically as Germany or Italy. Or Spain and Portugal , France and the Netherlands. Belgium must be there and as previous winners should Greece , Denmark and Czechoslovak teams. England are a top team. 
I grew in the 70’s knowing England won the world championship in London. Seemed to give up going to World cups and got into British player clubs . The shit that is globally branded now. 

dunno where I will see this tournament, just expect fun for someone. 😬

👍. No probs pal.  I cannae wait...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

In all seriousness.  We don't expect to go all the way. The fans aren't arrogant.  Thats the media.  We expect the next world cup where we could be challenging.  We have alot of exciting young players.  This tournament is too soon.  There aren't many nations with the attacking quality that we possess.  We also have a few decent young defenders ready to step up next tournament like tomori,konsa etc. The likes of Jones, Bellingham are also talented midfielders.  If we can make it to another semi final i will be ecstatic 

23 minutes ago, The Black Bra said:

Do England play all their games at Wembley now Dublin has lost their games, or does it depend where you finish in the group, etc.? Home advantage doesn’t count for as much at the moment though...

We play all our group games at Wembley.  If we win the group we play at Wembley too. If we get through to the quarter final we play in Rome. Then its back to Wembley for the semi final and final