European Super League - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

European Super League

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Disagree.  Rangers and Celtic don't financially dope their way to anything.  The fact is that they are the biggest two clubs in Scotland.  And have been for over 100 years. (religious based) That is what it is.  They will be until the next 100 years and we all know that.  Having more fan power won't help that.  I am for the two joining a British or other league where all the other clubs can flourish.

Rangers financially doped their way to honours for years 🤣🤣

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Disagree.  Rangers and Celtic don't financially dope their way to anything.  The fact is that they are the biggest two clubs in Scotland.  And have been for over 100 years. (religious based) That is what it is.  They will be until the next 100 years and we all know that.  Having more fan power won't help that.  I am for the two joining a British or other league where all the other clubs can flourish.

If we brought in a rule that large shareholders were not permitted, then Rangers would not have been able to incur the losses they have in the last few years - where a few wealthy investors have pumped money in to fund a heavily loss-making club in order to win the Scottish premier league. We know from experience their fans wouldn't put their hands in their pockets to help/save them!

I'm happy to accept more fans = more chance of success, and I'm ready to accept that Rangers are one of the biggest clubs in the UK....but it's not been fan's money that has funded rangers for a long time. 

Therefore, you see how increased fan power and ownership has the potential to level the financial playing field a little bit?

14 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Splitting hairs.  Religious bigotry then.  Does that suit?

Yes much more accurate. 

When people talk about religion I think of church goers not people who want to be up to their knees in a particular type of blood. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

They're attention seeking losers.

Probably never even been in a Scottish ground, families were probably part of the first immigrants to arrive in Australia although not by their own choice 😜

On 4/24/2021 at 10:50 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Wrong. You have been around for 9 years, or sommit like that.. Get the facts straight....

Good on the fans, even if it’s for nothing other than exposing Gary Neville and sky’s hypocrisy. “These clubs need to be taught a lesson until it interferes with our schedules because we’re the only ones allowed to fuck football over using money”.

Edited by wee-toon-red

I loved that news reporter from sky, trying to make a crowd of fans walking about the pitch sound like all hell has broken lose 🤣 repeating the same shite 20 times or more 

On 4/24/2021 at 10:50 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers and Celtic don't financially dope their way to anything. 

:lol:

Rangers 1872 financially imploded.

That's how Sevco came about.

Edited by Scotty CTA