Rangers vs Celtic.. SC 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers vs Celtic.. SC 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

6am here in Ottawa, cannae sleep, so might aswell put on the boiled eggs, and get ma arse oota bed. Watching the game at home as all the pubs are in lockdown due to Covid....1Might aswell start a match thread for this game. I am up for this one today. Celtic on a good bit of form lately, and rangers has dipped. This is our last chance for silverware and we owe rangers as the last 2 we have been the better side I think. Should be an interesting game. I fancy Celtic to come.out 3-1. Hope Forrest gets in, he could be crucial, also Eduard is due a performance..  COYBIG...🙂🙂🙂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant call this one at all today. We do look to have taken the foot off the gas which is understandable and Celtic look to have picked up a bit however that was the same the last Old Firm games and they couldn’t beat us. We’ve conceded 3 goals at home all season domestically and I’d hope Kennedy’s daft comments would be enough to give us a bit of a gee up. Can see it being decided in ET/pens. 

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Cant call this one at all today. We do look to have taken the foot off the gas which is understandable and Celtic look to have picked up a bit however that was the same the last Old Firm games and they couldn’t beat us. We’ve conceded 3 goals at home all season domestically and I’d hope Kennedy’s daft comments would be enough to give us a bit of a gee up. Can see it being decided in ET/pens. 

Agree on Kennedy, what an idiot, no idea why he would open his pie hole...

Hahahaha, funny story. Just went down the Tim Hortons up the road to get tea and coffee for me and Mrs.Ramy.. Nobody on the roads at this time on a Sunday morn. Next thing this clown starts honkin his car horn and giving me the fuck you pal gesture. I have no idea who it is, so I give it right back.. Then he gets out his car, turns out it's my old pal MacKenzie, big rangers man, no seen him in months. What are the chances.. We had a good wee friendly banter. 🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

HERE WE FUCKIN GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏