Ally McCoist..... - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ally McCoist.....

Must say, I have been guilty of saying not to nice things about this man in the past, for that I apologize. On my new cable box my wife bought me I was able to watch "Scottish Football Weekly" I think it's called. Chris Sutton and Ally McCoist. I have to say I was rolling on the floor laughing. Ally was funny as fuck.. So maybe I was wrong about him. Him and Sutton takin the piss out of each other was breathe of fresh air. Well done Ally.. 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Must say, I have been guilty of saying not to nice things about this man in the past, for that I apologize. On my new cable box my wife bought me I was able to watch "Scottish Football Weekly" I think it's called. Chris Sutton and Ally McCoist. I have to say I was rolling on the floor laughing. Ally was funny as fuck.. So maybe I was wrong about him. Him and Sutton takin the piss out of each other was breathe of fresh air. Well done Ally.. 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Nah, ye were right big ramy, mccoist is a walloper 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣. Never liked him when he played, but fuck me he is some laugh on the telly. He was flashing his union Jack tea mug to Sutton anaw in the program...🤣

He has a good sense of humour I'll give that but he's Mr Union, he can piss off🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

He has a good sense of humour I'll give that but he's Mr Union, he can piss off🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh, I agree on that bit, just think I was a bit hard on him. Some player in his day mind you. I must be getting soft since the Mods threatened to permanently ban me..🤣🤣🤣

Yeah. There's nothing wrong with him.

When he was commentating on Amazon Prime he was a massive hit. It's nice having a commentator with a bit of personality, as opposed to the likes of Phil Neville.

Society, generally, is always willing to push the "hate" button. At least you're big enough to admit that you were wrong.

It's funny, some people call him "Mr Union" as a way to hate to him.. and yet these same people cheer on the British Lions. lol

They don't get the irony. 😛

3 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Yeah. There's nothing wrong with him.

When he was commentating on Amazon Prime he was a massive hit. It's nice having a commentator with a bit of personality, as opposed to the likes of Phil Neville.

Society, generally, is always willing to push the "hate" button. At least you're big enough to admit that you were wrong.

It's funny, some people call him "Mr Union" as a way to hate to him.. and yet these same people cheer on the British Lions. lol

They don't get the irony. 😛

Poor wee chripper getting it wrong as always. 

I never mentioned hate for mccoist or support for the lions. as always you jump to conclusions whilst knowing, well without knowing anything

2 hours ago, ger intae them said:

Cheer on the British lions...... really?

I think aunt Sally’s chat is fairly chat by numbers...... I think on talksport he ain’t the best. But him and Brazil do make a good double act.

I know I’m in the minority on here, but I think Brazil is consistently a good listen. 

Chripper is referring to a thread I started regarding the British lions, he seems to believe its ironic I started a thread on a forum about the lions whilst I called mccoist Mr Union. Poor wee chripper, I think he needs some friends

Ally McCoist is a cunt, granted an entertaining cunt at times. 

On Open Goal, he told a story about him and Tommy Burns while they were assistants to Walter Smith for Scotland. They were attending a show racism the red card event, Ally was late as usual, after they event, they had a bit of banter, one of them called the other one a fenian bastard, or a proddie bastard, obviously depending on who was speaking, and it was all a great big laugh. 

No wonder that that shite continues to thrive in Glasgow. 

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Ally McCoist is a cunt, granted an entertaining cunt at times. 

On Open Goal, he told a story about him and Tommy Burns while they were assistants to Walter Smith for Scotland. They were attending a show racism the red card event, Ally was late as usual, after they event, they had a bit of banter, one of them called the other one a fenian bastard, or a proddie bastard, obviously depending on who was speaking, and it was all a great big laugh. 

No wonder that that shite continues to thrive in Glasgow. 

Ridiculous post 🙄

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Might as well at this name to the total knobs list as far as pundits go. Just watching sky sports. You can add Robbie Savage to that list. What a tit...

He's always buigging Scott McTominay up (probably because McTominay is good to Savage's son) so I don't mind him.

7 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

He's always buigging Scott McTominay up (probably because McTominay is good to Savage's son) so I don't mind him.

He is the pricks prick. Cant stand him.. Overated as a player anaw.. No disrespect to McTominay or his son..

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He is the pricks prick. Cant stand him.. Overated as a player anaw.. No disrespect to McTominay or his son..

Yeah. I used to dislike him doing commentary. So dull. He could make the aurora borealis sound like a carpet blotch

But yeah, he seems to like McTominay, so maybe he isn't that bad