Euro 2020: Injury list - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2020: Injury list

Taylor1996

For me, the only massive losses would be any one of McGinn, McTominay, Robertson or Tierney.  Those players are a level above the others.

England losing Harry Kane would be a huge blow for them (and a huge boost for everyone else), especially if they have ambitions of winning the tournament (which they probably do, knowing them!). 

However, they have a bit of a history of their star player getting injured shortly before a tournament, only for him to make a last minute recovery (I'm thinking of Beckham and Rooney in 2002 and 2006).

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, The Black Bra said:

Is Fraser injured? Not on the bench for Newcastle today, don’t think he was for their last game either...

He had a groin operation. He'll be out for just three weeks.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ryan-frasers-newcastle-season-could-20449747.amp

He should be back in time. 

Hardly seen any fitba at the weekend, but caught 5 mins before Newcastle - Arsenal and heard Arteta saying that Tierney will most likely be back in 2-3 games.

Could be a bit of fortune for us, maybe plays some minutes in the Europa or final game of the season and is ready for the Euros. 

Just now, Hertsscot said:

I see he went off today. I couldn't see anything about the injury he suffered. Hope it's not him out of the Euros because he could be the best player to replace Jack.

If he is out, who steps in then. Hope he is ok mind you...

3 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

I see he went off today. I couldn't see anything about the injury he suffered. Hope it's not him out of the Euros because he could be the best player to replace Jack.

I heard that it's a knee ligament injury. Hopefully I'm wrong.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news.stv.tv/sport/kenny-mclean-in-danger-of-missing-euros-after-knee-injury%3ftop&amp

Kenny McLean: Doubt

Aaron Hickey: Out.

Ryan Jack: Out.

Oliver McBurnie: Doubt.

Jack Hendry: Doubt.

(The extent of Kenny McLean's injury hasn't been confirmed. Farke: "It seems like there’s a fear for his inner ligament of his knee and his MCL,”)