Billy Gilmour - Page 19 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Billy Gilmour

Taylor1996

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

You’re the most boring troll here, an aggressive little attention seeking bairn. Do everyone a favour and sod off for the 12th time. 

Ok. First things first.

What makes me boring? What have I said to be considered a troll/attention seeker?

These are all tired cliches that you cannot back up with substantial evidence.

Aggressive? Yeah. You have half a dozen people spending everyday for years chipping away at you and tell me if you wouldn't be a wee bit snippy.

Edited by Taylor1996

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

the facts are that gilmour was playing table tennis with Andy Robertson in a now deleted video.  I think that counts as close contact unless they were playing with different balls.

Incorrect.

Been looked in to already and that isnt the case. All confirmed. We have 25 players to chose from tomorrow. 

11 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Oh. I'll watch it, and enjoy it, no matter the result.

Just a shame about what's happened.

You'll watch it and enjoy it but you've no interest in it.

Makes sense,  crack on pal. 

2 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Unless he did for Celtic it's not a role he has played and I don't think he wants the ball in the way needed for a defensive midfielder or has the passing range.

It's why I have suggested our left backs and Robertson in particular. Robertson quite often has the most possession of the ball in Liverpool games and always has  good pass success rate. 

Fleck can play there but is pretty average and I don't think any of us know exactly how Turnbull would perform in the position. The rest of the midfielders look like totally different players to what we need.

Aye but bringing Armstrong in just means that McGregor becomes the pivot. Easy done and keeps the same shape.

8 minutes ago, runningtings said:

Honestly mate your patter on here is terrible.

Just get behind the team and gies all peace.

What patter? You mean... words?

So, it's perfectly fine for someone to come in with no other intention than to call me a boring attention seeking troll?

Aye, no.

Edited by Taylor1996

17 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Ok. First things first.

What makes me boring? What have I said to be considered a troll/attention seeker?

These are all tired cliches that you cannot back up with substantial evidence.

Aggressive? Yeah. You have half a dozen people spending everyday for years chipping away at you and tell me if you wouldn't be a wee bit snippy.

1, Your every post, your very existence, your attitude, your style. 

2, as above

3, there’s many more than half a dozen people who think you’re a &£(;££(&://)&

Maybe if you weren’t you, you wouldn’t be treated like this. You are not a nice person, you’re a horrible little troll who is probably sitting cock in hand at the attention he is getting. So many people can’t be wrong, maybe if you grew up and tried to interact with people normally, you wouldn’t be treated like shit on a shoe. 

5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

1, Your every post, your very existence, your attitude, your style. 

2, as above

3, there’s many more than half a dozen people who think you’re a &£(;££(&://)&

Maybe if you weren’t you, you wouldn’t be treated like this. You are not a nice person, you’re a horrible little troll who is probably sitting cock in hand at the attention he is getting. So many people can’t be wrong, maybe if you grew up and tried to interact with people normally, you wouldn’t be treated like shit on a shoe. 

Oh, please do get over yourself, you little (word that would get me banned, but itself correct, nonetheless)

Not like it? Progress it onto PM, you internet hardman.

This thread is about Billy Gilmour, you fucking twit. (The "i" is pronounced "a")

Edited by Taylor1996

2 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Oh, please do get over yourself, you little (word that would get me banned, but itself correct, nonetheless)

Not like it? Progress it onto PM, you internet hardman.

This thread is about Billy Gilmour, you fucking twit.

You made it about you, same as every other thread on TA Related. 

Call me whatever you like, everyone gets banned for calling you out, but you always escape. 

Threating to take it to PM and whatever else 😂😂😂 get a grip of yourself, well you’re probably doing that anyway. 

Just now, kumnio said:

You made it about you, same as every other thread on TA Related. 

Call me whatever you like, everyone gets banned for calling you out, but you always escape. 

Threating to take it to PM and whatever else 😂😂😂 get a grip of yourself, well you’re probably doing that anyway. 

When did I make it about me? When I said that I have no interest?

Technically, every single post in the history of posting boards is personal and about the person posting it.

Yada yada.  

Still waiting. Oh wait, you need an audience? Rhetorical. 

Anyway. Back to topic, twit. ("I' is pronounced "a") I'm done giving you attention.

8 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Anyway. Back to topic, twit. ("I' is pronounced "a") I'm done giving you attention.

2 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

No PM?

Poor diddums.

Well that lasted long. 😂😂

You mentioned PMs, if you’re that interested, on you go 👍

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

Well that lasted long. 😂😂

You mentioned PMs, if you’re that interested, on you go 👍

I'm done giving you attention on this thread, that you're trying to ruin. Sorry, do I have to make things simpler?

Nah. Your game is squabbling on a posting board with an audience, hoping more people gang up on me. 

You are so hard.