Billy Gilmour - Page 16 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Billy Gilmour

Taylor1996

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Look.

People are allowed to have a fucking opinion!

Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it garbage.

And people are allowed to call other opinions garbage if they think those opinions are garbage. 

Any one have contact details for the Gilmour family. It might just be my last chance to get that Cat 3 ticket for tomorrow night.

Good news  from  Scotrail as they are renaming their station in Paisley. It will now be known as Gilmour Streets Ahead.

Yours

Still ticketless

Its a blow but personally I thought mcgregor being back in was one the main reasons we played well against England. Its a shitter losing Gilmour but we just have to suck it up. We have strength in midfield and we can put someone like fleck or mctominay who are both excellent players. 

47 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Or they can just keep it to themselves.

🤣🤣 says the guy( or gal) with 3543 usernames. 
Its very disappointing but not the end of the world. Log into one of your other profiles , one with a cheery disposition, and you will feel better  😁

3 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

🤣🤣 says the guy( or gal) with 3543 usernames. 
Its very disappointing but not the end of the world. Log into one of your other profiles , one with a cheery disposition, and you will feel better  😁

I have one username, a-*ole (that goes for all the paranoid army)

Stfu.

Edited by Taylor1996
Calling you what you are.

Big blow but some folk need to get a serious grip on reality. He's Billy Gilmour, no Lionel Messi. Give the rest of the squad at least some credit and let's not place unrealistic pressure on Gilmour. Boy has played one game and folk are already losing their shit because he's missing his second game. No doubting the boy has huge promise but the other players will need to step up - just like they'd have to do even with Gilmour in the team. 

For me, I'd drop O'Donnell into the back 3, move McTominay into Gilmour's space and play someone more attacking in the right wing-back role.

Gilmour being out doesn't change things for me that much. He'd have brought serious class to the midfield but the overall tactics barely change. If McTominay (or Armstrong) can impose themselves in midfield I think we'll be good. Care more about tactics than I do about any one player right now.

1 minute ago, Auld_Reekie said:

Big blow but some folk need to get a serious grip on reality. He's Billy Gilmour, no Lionel Messi. Give the rest of the squad at least some credit and let's not place unrealistic pressure on Gilmour. Boy has played one game and folk are already losing their shit because he's missing his second game. No doubting the boy has huge promise but the other players will need to step up - just like they'd have to do even with Gilmour in the team. 

For me, I'd drop O'Donnell into the back 3, move McTominay into Gilmour's space and play someone more attacking in the right wing-back role.

Gilmour being out doesn't change things for me that much. He'd have brought serious class to the midfield but the overall tactics barely change. If McTominay (or Armstrong) can impose themselves in midfield I think we'll be good. Care more about tactics than I do about any one player right now.

Exactly right with that post. 

4 minutes ago, Auld_Reekie said:

Absolutely . It’s not good news at all but if it stays at just one person I will take that as a bonus given how bad it could be.

Being MOTM really could have put pressure on him to perform out his skin every game.  We will give it our best shot and if we get through then he will be fighting fit for the next game knowing the pressure has been lifted from him too.