Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed

GaryWood34

4 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Apparently emails about cancellation of existing tickets are starting to hit in-boxes

Squeaky bum time :unsure:

Will be gutted if they cancel my Czechs ticket

21 hours ago, SteveHFC said:

THE Tartan Army will be banned from celebrating together at the Euros - after UEFA ruled fans must sit alone with a four seat gap to the next person.

Not directed at you Steve, but a four seat gap would only be a 1/16th full Hampden if applied to rows as well?   No sense to be sideways and not up and down too;  so UEFA can't do sums, or that's not right surely.

Reminds me of Para Handy sketch down in the engine room, "See that thing that's goin' roon an' roon?   Well, it's supposed to be goin' up an doon."   (#dodgyengineering)

...come to think of it, the corporate bar probably will be rammed with guests rubbing themselves all over with Soylent Green, while the rest of us will be 1 in 16 🙄

Edited by Grim Jim

I mean it does stink doesn’t it.

Just Eat giving away thousands of tickets as prizes as fans that paid for tickets 2 years ago are forced in to  a refund.

I also see that hospitality numbers haven’t been slashed.

Edited by GaryWood34

12 hours ago, thesaint said:

that's it sorted.cheers.

How did you get it sorted?  My UEFA profile has me down as a Scotland fan but pretty sure Ive never been asked my passport or SSC number and cant see anywhere on the site to add it to ? Dont have a second part email from UEFA that I can find

51 minutes ago, durtyweeker said:

How did you get it sorted?  My UEFA profile has me down as a Scotland fan but pretty sure Ive never been asked my passport or SSC number and cant see anywhere on the site to add it to ? Dont have a second part email from UEFA that I can find

Same here, I already had a UEFA account, and there’s nowhere for SSC details. 

12 minutes ago, bisland boy said:

If you click on the link on attached FAQ page and login, should bring up your personal details and let you add passport details and SSC no once you tick that you are a Scotland fan https://support.tickets-euro2020.uefa.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020866319-How-do-I-change-a-postal-address-on-my-Ticket-portal-account-

👍

If you already got tickets through the original UEFA ballot, do you need to put your SSC number in or does it not get factored when they do their cancellation ballot?  My passport number is in there from when I registered.

53 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

How did you add your sons SSC number? (Is he over 16?)

My pal got this from SFA this morning 

Hi 

Thanks for your email.

UEFA do not allow under 18's to register on their website.

The access codes that UEFA will provide us for our members only allows 1 ticket per person so no additional supporters can be added on to a booking. Consequently, under 18's will not be able to purchase tickets.

10 minutes ago, Archiesdad said:

Hi 

Thanks for your email.

The access codes that UEFA will provide us for our members only allows 1 ticket per person so no additional supporters can be added on to a booking. Consequently, under 18's will not be able to purchase tickets.

That better be a fuckin joke?!?

When I tried to register my laddie the other day it said as he was under 16 he couldn’t be registered. 

The SSC MUST have ways around this otherwise it’s a total joke. 

Edited by McTeeko

13 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

When I tried to register my laddie the other day it said as he was under 16 he couldn’t be registered. 

Absolutely. On the old points system my son was on 9 points at one point & he was only 12. So much for a family friendly tournament. 

26 minutes ago, Archiesdad said:

Hi 

Thanks for your email.

16 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

They can’t do that 😳

Surely the SSC will have a workaround, if they don’t they will royally fuck off a lot of people. 

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

They can’t do that 😳

Surely the SSC will have a workaround, if they don’t they will royally fuck off a lot of people. 

They’d better have! My lad (9) is on 14 points and has been an SSC member since he was a toddler. Hardly missed a home game and been to two away games. Absolute farce if what is said above is correct. 

24 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

No joke, serious e mail. His son turns 18 one week before Euros

UEFA won’t be checking passports details, surely the SFA can tell people to setup an account for their kids with a dob of xx/xx/xx, and the correct SSC number, and they can send out the access code to suit these details. That would enable the security check to work. 

A month to go to kick off, these things shouldn’t be an issue at this stage. 

I thought i was being coy by adding my SSC and my sons to my Uefa account. If no u18s allowed they can ram it!! 

Do they not realise folk take their kids along from early ages and one ticket will just not cut it FFS. Anyone any idea? Cant get through to SSC today to get clarification from them.