Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed - Page 33 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed

GaryWood34

2 minutes ago, tartandon said:

Got the tickets through for all the cup games. No half hour slot for us. We can turn up any time in the full 3-hour window. But that's because its wheelchair section tickets before any of you throw yer toys out the pram  😊

No sign of the tickets for the knockout game at Hampden yet, but I'm guessing that will come through once we know who is playing in that one.

Wee question for those of you that got the tickets directly from UEFA a couple of years ago. Are your tickets for the Hampden group games all in the same seats for each match?    Our tickets are in different spots for each of the group games

We got them in the UEFA ballot and are in different seats (different stands even) for both games. 

3 minutes ago, G1983 said:

We got them in the UEFA ballot and are in different seats (different stands even) for both games. 

same for us. For the 2 Scotland group games, we are in G7 (corner of East Stand and South Stand). For the Croatia v Czech Republic game, we are in D3 in North Stand.

Its been over 20 years since we've been in anything other than the South Stand, so this will be a bit of an adventure :)

10 hours ago, in5omniac said:

I'm 11:00-11:30 and driving up from York. Early start for me 

Being an in5omniac will come in handy 😊

10 hours ago, G1983 said:

This is my question as well. My mate and I who have tickets “together” are four seats apart so it’s like we’re not even supposed to talk to the people around about us, even those we are there with. 

My husband and I have tickets 4 seats apart and we live in the same house ! In normal times it wouldn’t bother me being 4 seats away from him in a group of friends  , I am not that needy, but it seems ludicrous that we are in the open air and cant sit next to the person we are married to.

I realise it may be a logistical nuisance but surely there could be a way round it. 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

My husband and I have tickets 4 seats apart and we live in the same house ! In normal times it wouldn’t bother me being 4 seats away from him in a group of friends  , I am not that needy, but it seems ludicrous that we are in the open air and cant sit next to the person we are married to.

I realise it may be a logistical nuisance but surely there could be a way round it. 

I thought they would assume that groups of tickets bought together would be for bubbles etc 

6 minutes ago, adamntg said:

I thought they would assume that groups of tickets bought together would be for bubbles etc 

I am not sure how it worked for ticket sales via the Uefa channel but tickets bought via the SSC links all had to be bought separately. You could only request to be sat  close to another person after you got the first persons booking reference, by adding it to your own booking. 

I realise it may get out of control if a group of 20 people all asked to sit next to each other but you would maybe think they would allow a maximum of 4- 6 people to be sat together given these same folk are no doubt going to be together before and after the game, and not 2 metres apart. 

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I doubt the seats will be roped off or anything so you could probably sit next to each other and explain to the stewards that you are married if they say anything. Not sure if they will use common sense or insist you sit 4 seats apart. 

It would make sense to let people who live together sit beside each other because you would then be further away from strangers. Although you might be closer to the people in the rows in front and behind I suppose. 

2 hours ago, adamntg said:

They won’t necessarily be in bubbles though but it would have been good if you could have advised of that in the application process. A lot of people may have just lied though I suppose.