Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed - Page 32 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed

GaryWood34

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Ihave three emails,one for each ticket.So,i just need to click the link on one of the emails,and it will download the three at once?Thanks for replying by the way.

Download the app, fill in your details, all three tickets will then appear on the app automatically. 

9 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Where do I find my "registration code" ?

I've got a "customer number" and a "ticket purchase confirmation number" but nothing called a "registration code".

When you download the app and enter the email address you registered with, you'll be sent the registration code by uefa 

For Wembley 2 of us are in block 546 and entry is 6 - 6:30 ( as an optimist I hope with a lot of people being in early it will add to the atmosphere in the build up to KO.)  

I saw a couple people post they were in the lower tier, anyone else in or around block 546?

1 hour ago, Mushet84 said:

For Wembley 2 of us are in block 546 and entry is 6 - 6:30 ( as an optimist I hope with a lot of people being in early it will add to the atmosphere in the build up to KO.)  

I saw a couple people post they were in the lower tier, anyone else in or around block 546?

539 for me. 7-7.30 entry though.

Under "When will I receive my mobile tickets?" in the Ticket Delivery FAQ, it says...

IMPORTANT: if you download the app before receiving your download invite e-mail, your tickets will not be visible in the app. If you wish to see your valid tickets, you can log into your UEFA Ticketing account.

So, sure enough, my tickets are not visible in the app.   I can see them in my ticketing account as "Mobile ticket assignee : Not yet assigned ".

I'm confused.   When/how will they appear on the app???

23 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Under "When will I receive my mobile tickets?" in the Ticket Delivery FAQ, it says...

So, sure enough, my tickets are not visible in the app.   I can see them in my ticketing account as "Mobile ticket assignee : Not yet assigned ".

I'm confused.   When/how will they appear on the app???

When you get a further email from UEFA.

Still waiting on mine also.

3 hours ago, Mushet84 said:

Me and my old man are block 543 and entry is 6:30-7. Like you we are hoping people being in early adds a bit of atmosphere

Got the tickets through for all the cup games. No half hour slot for us. We can turn up any time in the full 3-hour window. But that's because its wheelchair section tickets before any of you throw yer toys out the pram  😊

No sign of the tickets for the knockout game at Hampden yet, but I'm guessing that will come through once we know who is playing in that one.

Wee question for those of you that got the tickets directly from UEFA a couple of years ago. Are your tickets for the Hampden group games all in the same seats for each match?    Our tickets are in different spots for each of the group games

39 minutes ago, swelshy12 said:

11:00 - 11:30 for me aswell. What do they expect us to do in the stadium for 2.5-3 hours it’s crazy.

This is my question as well. My mate and I who have tickets “together” are four seats apart so it’s like we’re not even supposed to talk to the people around about us, even those we are there with. 

Are we supposed to bring board games with us or something? Pillows? 

Also, as we’re travelling from Aberdeen, transport already booked, and we have to drop luggage, we probably can’t even make our slot. Currently planning to just flout the rules and turn up maybe an hour before kick off, but interested to see what other people are thinking. 

surely it will result in loads of people trying to smuggle booze into the ground as well, just to kill the time.