Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed - Page 31 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed

GaryWood34

8 minutes ago, runningtings said:

My entry times are absolutely shite, 2 hours early. What happens if you miss them?

I've been trying to search the FAQ's on the ticket portal but can't see anything obvious that gives you any detail on that. 

18 minutes ago, runningtings said:

My entry times are absolutely shite, 2 hours early. What happens if you miss them?

Hard to believe they'll even be checking them. No way they're going to be turning people away if you miss your time slot. 

You'd have to think they'll be pretty strict about enforcing entry times given the lengths they've gone to set this up. I wouldn't chance deliberately missing your slot.

I've stood in queues for tickets for half a day before. Having a seat for a couple of hours reading a programme's not that great a hardship IMO.

Imagine there will be pre-match entertainment, so not really a case of sitting in a quiet stadium for 2 hours.

I suspect it will be same as museum entry tickets at the moment, and your slot is when you are expected to start waiting in line, but not necessarily getting in at the moment, so imagine there will be some leeway 

26 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Imagine there will be pre-match entertainment, so not really a case of sitting in a quiet stadium for 2 hours.

I suspect it will be same as museum entry tickets at the moment, and your slot is when you are expected to start waiting in line, but not necessarily getting in at the moment, so imagine there will be some leeway 

I think the idea is to try and avoid queues altogether. Or at least to keep them to a bare minimum. Most people will likely turn up at the end of their 30 minute slot though so I doubt it will work. 

Have no real interest in mobile phones,had to get a smartphone to get the tickets.So,bare with me,as three emails were sent (one for each game) saying my tickets are ready to download,do i have to download each game seperately,or are all three tickets downloaded at the one time onto the app?.I know it's probably simple to mobile phone users,and you will be having a laugh,but the truth is i have no knowledge of mobile phones and apps and all that shit.Cheers guys.

26 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Have no real interest in mobile phones,had to get a smartphone to get the tickets.So,bare with me,as three emails were sent (one for each game) saying my tickets are ready to download,do i have to download each game seperately,or are all three tickets downloaded at the one time onto the app?.I know it's probably simple to mobile phone users,and you will be having a laugh,but the truth is i have no knowledge of mobile phones and apps and all that shit.Cheers guys.

Hello again 

are they all showing for you now? 

If not click the link in the email and it will automatically recognise you and download your tickets on to the same app.

6 hours ago, Rents said:

I am in 11:30 to 12:00 for the Czech game that could be interesting I see a lot of people arriving 11:55.

That’s exactly what will happen. Why would people go in earlier than they have to when they already need to be in a couple of hours early? 

UEFA must know that will happen and should be prepared for it. 

Still no sign of our electronic tickets that we got via the UEFA public sale 18 months ago. Ours are for all 4 Hampden games.

Unike others, I hope our slot is an early one because our ritual is to be in the stadium 90 minutes before kick off anyway

7 hours ago, Craig_Mc said:

I have two tickets for the Czech game, but they are number 4 seats apart, is that the "safe distancing" spacing that they are forced to do?

Yeah nobody can sit together. All tickets are spaced 4 seats apart in each row. 

58 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Yeah nobody can sit together. All tickets are spaced 4 seats apart in each row. 

Aye, although our Wembley tickets are only two seats apart however 😕

2 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

Hello again 

are they all showing for you now? 

If not click the link in the email and it will automatically recognise you and download your tickets on to the same app.

Ihave three emails,one for each ticket.So,i just need to click the link on one of the emails,and it will download the three at once?Thanks for replying by the way.

2 minutes ago, Lion Rampant said:

Probably a difference between the restrictions imposed by the Scottish and UK government rather than anything that UEFA have stipulated 

Maybe but both stadiums are going to be around a quarter full so you’d think the seat spacing would be similar.