Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed - Page 28 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed

GaryWood34

5 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Where does that information come from?Always amazed by the guys on here who somehow have information that nobody else has seen.

What about Wembley numbers? Any idea how may are left and how many 12 pointers there are? 

Help appreciated 👍

3 hours ago, Tartan_Don said:

How's the ticket sale going for our 3 games ?

Any numbers on any tickets (if any) left at this stage

You might be surprised how low the points required to get a ticket will go,if you are willing to pay 125 or 185 euros.That is a hell of a lot of money for a lot of people to spend on a football match.They might want to,but can't afford those prices.If i hadn't got tickets for 50 euros,not sure i could afford the top category tickets.

10 minutes ago, Hercules Rockefeller said:

It's from the FAQs on the latest SSC email and the loyalty points page on the SFA site.

It's very unfair that you get extra information by reading stuff. ;)

Edited by Orraloon

1 hour ago, Hercules Rockefeller said:

Approx. 600 Cat 1/Cat 2 tickets left for each of the home games. As per the latest loyalty points update you'll get a ticket if you're on 14 points (334 members) and likely to get one if you're on 13 (320 members).

Looking at the original email the cat 1 & 2 numbers you quote are the original allocations and some of these will have been sold during the current sales window. Personally, I wouldn’t go on the basis there’s 600 odd available for each match at this time as I think it will be less 

7 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

It's very unfair that you get extra information by reading stuff. ;)

Where does it say there are 600 tickets left?It says the cat 3 tickets are sold out 1300 odd,and that means there are 600 odd tickets in cat 1 and 2 to be sold.It doesn't say how many of the remaining 600 tickets have already been sold.If you take the 1300 sold out tickets away from our allocation of 1900 odd,it leaves around 600 of our allocation to sell,but a lot of that 600 will already be gone.

1 minute ago, aufc_bawbag said:

Looking at the original email the cat 1 & 2 numbers you quote are the original allocations and some of these will have been sold during the current sales window. Personally, I wouldn’t go on the basis there’s 600 odd available for each match at this time as I think it will be less 

Thanks.The voice of reason.

1 minute ago, thesaint said:

Where does it say there are 600 tickets left?It says the cat 3 tickets are sold out 1300 odd,and that means there are 600 odd tickets in cat 1 and 2 to be sold.It doesn't say how many of the remaining 600 tickets have already been sold.If you take the 1300 sold out tickets away from our allocation of 1900 odd,it leaves around 600 of our allocation to sell,but a lot of that 600 will already be gone.

I know a few folk who have cat 1/2 tickets for both Hampden and Wembley. 

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Well obviously. Information is in the FAQs in your email assuming you're an SSC member.

I'm sorry I don't have a real-time data capture tool available for the tickets.

3 hours ago, Hercules Rockefeller said:

Well obviously. Information is in the FAQs in your email assuming you're an SSC member.

I'm sorry I don't have a real-time data capture tool available for the tickets.

I've read the email.The number of tickets they are showing  for the games in cat1 and cat 2 is the total amount they had for sale,not the amount they have left to sell.A good number of the 600 showing will already have been sold.

6 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

Can I ask how you were notified of the offer?

I can't really remember, it was back in 2019.  I think it might've been that there were a list of venues that had certain tickets in various categories available after the payment deadlines for the ballot tickets had completed.  Don't remember there being any Cat 3 at the time and nothing for the Wembley game either.

2 minutes ago, in5omniac said:

I can't really remember, it was back in 2019.  I think it might've been that there were a list of venues that had certain tickets in various categories available after the payment deadlines for the ballot tickets had completed.  Don't remember there being any Cat 3 at the time and nothing for the Wembley game either.

Cheers!

That final email from SFA yesterday saying that the Wembley tickets weren’t going any further down the points ladder was a killer. 😩 

I lost my UEFA ballot tickets for the Hampden games vs Czechs and Croatia the other week. I’m on 10 points so it was a very unlikely I’d have got anything although I was holding out a wee bit of hope. 

I’d joined the travel club in 98 immediately after missing out on France 98 and Euro 96 as a kid who couldn’t go. Now 38 years old and thinking it’s not meant to be. 🤣 I guess I picked the wrong time to start missing away games over the last few years but that’s the breaks. 

I hope everyone that has the golden tickets has a great time and gie it laldy!! 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 minute ago, AlfieMoon said:

That final email from SFA yesterday saying that the Wembley tickets weren’t going any further down the points ladder was a killer. 😩 

I lost my UEFA ballot tickets for the Hampden games vs Czechs and Croatia the other week. I’m on 10 points so it was a very unlikely I’d have got anything although I was holding out a wee bit of hope. 

I’d joined the travel club in 98 immediately after missing out on France 98 and Euro 96 as a kid who couldn’t go. Now 38 years old and thinking it’s not meant to be. 🤣 I guess I picked the wrong time to start missing away games over the last few years but that’s the breaks. 

I hope everyone that has the golden tickets has a great time and gie it laldy!! 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

It might not be a great consolation but apparently Glasgow Green will be a fan zone for the duration and tickets (free) will be available tomorrow on the Euro 2020 website.

6 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

Same sort of boat but joined just before 96 draw just in case there was a chance to go to Trafalgar Square so that worked out. Got to three games in 96 and 98 so can't really complain. Kids in Uni now so there was no chance of getting any away points this time. Missed my daughters first birthday for the Brazil game but hope the financial sacrifices over the last 4 years have made up for that.

Only rejoined in the near certainty that 10 pts would guarantee tickets for the games this time round, covid killed that of course.

Do however think it would have been fairer to only allow members one ticket for one game so as to allow more to get tickets.  It is what it is though and I am sure those of us missing out will find a way to make the most of it.

Ticket holders are obliged to enjoy themselves or else!