Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed - Page 27 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed

GaryWood34

13 minutes ago, swelshy12 said:

That’s my final tickets disappeared entirely now and refund mail received just before 10pm. 

What I don’t get is how do they know the capacity of the final? It’s technically after the lockdown rules are gone. Should be a full house 90,000. Do UEFA know something?

J

9 hours ago, swelshy12 said:

That’s my final tickets disappeared entirely now and refund mail received just before 10pm. 

Mine are still there and no email received.   What’s the final day for this ballot pish, is it the 23rd?

They must be struggling to sell tickets, could easily come down another group or 2 if they are opening it up this early!

Ah actually I just read it - if sales ending on Tuesday altogether then maybe they won’t be lowering it again

D2276B18-4036-4481-91BA-6F2BFBF76A69.png

429AA9FE-513B-4BA6-8368-D0A92A4544C8.png

Edited by Jamessm238

I think the SSC email has been poorly worded.

They have put the original allocation in rather than whats left, as talk was Cat C tickets were sold out for the Croatia game a few hours after going on sale.

2 minutes ago, Flipping eck said:

I'm confused, do they have extra tickets now? Seems unfair to tell people they have a week to buy then make it 3 days instead

Ticket sales ending on Tuesday. People with enough points initially were told they have a week to buy, but now it’s coming down in points and they only have 4 days

9 minutes ago, wanderer said:

I think the SSC email has been poorly worded.

They have put the original allocation in rather than whats left, as talk was Cat C tickets were sold out for the Croatia game a few hours after going on sale.

They have updated the FAQs regarding the availability. Cat 3 confirmed as sold out at hampden. 

I guess they can see sale no’s have tailed off hence opening it up to next points tier but totally agree, poor comms. 

Edited by aufc_bawbag

10 minutes ago, Flipping eck said:

I'm confused, do they have extra tickets now? Seems unfair to tell people they have a week to buy then make it 3 days instead

Its just the original allocation, here is a break down of whats available 

May be an image of text that says "12:12回・ 83% many tickets Scotland available members? Scotland Czech Republic, June 2021 standard category (134cgory1/ category 8Wheelchair availability. (Limited will touch directly eligible) availability. Operations members ill Category 3)- tickets 2,033 Limited availability 25Wheelhair Bays& (L touch team llb directly 5Easy Access availability. Ticketingan Membership Operations directly eligible) standard (133 category1/ 1,317 category 3-Sold ategories Limited availability. 8Wheelchair PA( touch willh availability. Membership Operations members directly eligible) 4. Who apply tickets? Scotland Supporters Club Loyalty Points system used identify to"

9 minutes ago, Jamessm238 said:

Ticket sales ending on Tuesday. People with enough points initially were told they have a week to buy, but now it’s coming down in points and they only have 4 days

I get that but that must then mean that we have more tickets then surely? If it's the same amount of tickets then they can't guarantee everyone from 12 and above a ticket

4 minutes ago, Flipping eck said:

I get that but that must then mean that we have more tickets then surely? If it's the same amount of tickets then they can't guarantee everyone from 12 and above a ticket

I think that’s probably why they wrote in the email something about not everyone is guaranteed a ticket and it comes on a first come first serve basis

4 minutes ago, Flipping eck said:

I see so people on 12 points aren't actually guaranteed a ticket, it's just a scramble from 10am?

Pretty much. Then I’d guess maybe something similar on the Monday for next points tier if any left although that’d be very last minute!

23 minutes ago, Jamessm238 said:

They didn’t say we had a week to buy they said that tickets would be available for a week. They also said tickets were not guaranteed and subject to availability. 

179E8CB3-79F5-4EC1-A2AC-C104F34530F1.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Flipping eck said:

I see so people on 12 points aren't actually guaranteed a ticket, it's just a scramble from 10am?

Depends how many tickets are left. If there is enough for all 12 pointers and any 13+ pointers that still want a ticket but haven’t bought one yet then all 12 pointers will be able to get one. Nothing is guaranteed though as per the disclaimer on the email. 

1 minute ago, aufc_bawbag said:

I just hope we sell out the allocation and we are not faced with a horrific position whereby Tuesday comes, but tickets remain because we haven’t gone through points levels quick enough 

Can’t see that happening. If there are 600 left for both Hampden games around half if those will go tomorrow I reckon and the rest will go on Monday and Tuesday. 

48 minutes ago, Hercules Rockefeller said:

Approx. 600 Cat 1/Cat 2 tickets left for each of the home games. As per the latest loyalty points update you'll get a ticket if you're on 14 points (334 members) and likely to get one if you're on 13 (320 members).

Where does that information come from?Always amazed by the guys on here who somehow have information that nobody else has seen.