Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed - Page 19 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed

GaryWood34

Have the Czech and Croatia fans been allocated the same amount of tickets?

With current travel restrictions in place, would any of their fans be allowed to travel and if not would those tickets be re-allocated to Scotland fans or back to public sale?

1 minute ago, KillieDJ said:

With current travel restrictions in place, would any of their fans be allowed to travel and if not would those tickets be re-allocated to Scotland fans or back to public sale?

This is the big one for me.

SSC / SFA need and I am sure they are making representations to get and allocate these tickets to SSC members. 

I guess Czechs and Croats need to decide on how many briefs they will keep.

Flexibility will be key.

J

7 minutes ago, KillieDJ said:

Yes, minus 3% the SFA get extra as its our stadium.

From what their representatives told Euro Fans Conference a few weeks back, they do not expect to sell many to home based fans, so are looking at selling to UK based fans.

Same as with SFA, any unsold tickets will be sent back to UEFA to resell.

18 minutes ago, KillieDJ said:

There's over 30,000 Czechs that live in the UK remember. Croatian population is into 5 figures as well.

1. How does the ‘seat together’ option work and is it guaranteed?

UEFA has confirmed that this option is available on UEFA’s ticketing sales platform. You will be able to complete the “seat with” field with the order number of someone you wish to sit close to. These requests, however, are not guaranteed.

6 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

There's over 30,000 Czechs that live in the UK remember. Croatian population is into 5 figures as well.

Plus I imagine there will be a fair amount of people in the UK with Czech and Croatian heritage when their grandparents came here after the war.

For Wembley with 2655 tickets and there's 2439 memberson at least 13 points

More tickets than members , U18s can’t get either 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

they must not have wanted to drop down to 12 points straight off

13 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

5 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Plus I imagine there will be a fair amount of people in the UK with Czech and Croatian heritage when their grandparents came here after the war.

That doesn’t necessarily translate to a sizeable % of them: 

a) Being interested in football

or 

b) Having any desire to travel across the country to sit in a 25% full stadium in the midst of a pandemic. 

Just now, AlfieMoon said:

That doesn’t necessarily translate to a sizeable % of them: 

a) Being interested in football

or 

b) Having any desire to travel across the country to sit in a 25% full stadium in the midst of a pandemic. 

A Croatian who is not interested in a football match and turning down the chance to watch the Croatian national team is not a Croatian then 😂

Out the two games I think the Czech one will see a sizable return of tickets, but forget about the Croatia game.

23 minutes ago, niallb said:

Straw poll as I am on 12pts and want to cheer myself up after that shambles of an “away” allocation.....

who on 13 and above is NOT buying a Wembley ticket 🤔

I think there will very FEW. 

The guys who have tix through the Ballot 

Guys who dont want to go if their mates/son/wife cannae join them.

Guys who urnae well etc 

Wont be many, but will be some

Dont you think? 

8 minutes ago, DING said:

For Wembley with 2655 tickets and there's 2439 memberson at least 13 points

More tickets than members , U18s can’t get either 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

they must not have wanted to drop down to 12 points straight off

If going by the points system they couldn't go straight to 12 points. They will probably open it up on the 26th for 12 pointers. 

So basically the kids can go screw themselves, imagine being 17 and having watched us for years of misery, yet still went to games, and now you’re told to go away. 

So much for the family of football pish. 

If you’re below the points tally by a point or two, I think there’s still hope, I can’t see the uptake being 100%, once the under 18s and a few other factors are taken into account. 

15 minutes ago, kumnio said:

So basically the kids can go screw themselves, imagine being 17 and having watched us for years of misery, yet still went to games, and now you’re told to go away. 

So much for the family of football pish. 

If you’re below the points tally by a point or two, I think there’s still hope, I can’t see the uptake being 100%, once the under 18s and a few other factors are taken into account. 

Imaging being 40 and watching an extra 23 years of pish!

J

3 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

Yeah I get that. That’s not the problem. 

In that situation the person with the access code has been given one but doesn’t need it. It could have went to someone else with fewer points that does need it. 

The person with the access code and who already has the ticket just doesn’t buy one (he can’t because he already has a ticket).

J

2 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Imaging being 40 and watching an extra 23 years of pish!

J

I’m 41, the misery does get very tiresome 😂 

Maybe the kids should take this as a lesson to do something more positive in their free time.