Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed - Page 17 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed

GaryWood34

5 minutes ago, Beauvais tartan army said:

That's a good point, but do their FAs have the tickets or do they purchase them from UEFA? If they purchase from UEFA they will all need codes to buy them. Problem is we are all guessing and everything is hypothetical until someone actually clarifies what is going on

They will need to buy them from UEFA like everyone else but they would need to get an access code from their FA. 

18 minutes ago, bossman4 said:

So defo looks like they have syphoned off tickets for something.

This was table I was getting it from. VIP, Corporate etc seems to come from a different allocation but maybe thats UEFA and not the local FA’s

ACA7BB80-F6B7-48E0-871C-2CE3E9349CFF.jpeg

That’s UEFA VIP/Guests, FA have to provide tickets for their own sponsors and VIP’s, plus players get a cut for family and friends (SFA will get the same).

2 minutes ago, WorldCupBound said:

Sponsors of SFA & players will get some for friends/family. I really hope that given how long we’ve waited to qualify that the SFA make as many of the allocation as possible available to SSC members. 

TBF I have no beef with players getting their family and friends into the games. These are the people who have been with them through the whole way of their career. Travel Club member or not. They should be able to see their son / Grandson / brother / cousin play at the pinnacle of their careers. 

J

1 hour ago, Texas Pete said:

How will they know that? You didn’t need to enter your SSC number when buying tickets in the public sale. 

But you need to log into uefa to purchase a ticket so they will have on record that you already have one for that game. Similar to folk having to shift there Czech v croatia game tickets to ensure clear passage for England match

1 minute ago, Bristolhibby said:

TBF I have no beef with players getting their family and friends into the games. These are the people who have been with them through the whole way of their career. Travel Club member or not. They should be able to see their son / Grandson / brother / cousin play at the pinnacle of their careers. 

J

Absolutely. SSC members have no divine right to all available tickets. The corporate freebies stuff does get on my tits a bit though. 

2 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

I don’t think any percentages have been confirmed yet. The percentages that were confirmed originally were based on full capacity. 

Surely that’s the beauty of a percentage , it can’t remain constant regardless of the amount applied to it ...16 percent of 50k vs 16 percent of 12k ...would mean fair reduction across the board ...

although it will be uefa - and as such wouldn’t be a surprise if they’ve not reduced every allocation except the actual fans lol

8 minutes ago, WorldCupBound said:

Sponsors of SFA & players will get some for friends/family. I really hope that given how long we’ve waited to qualify that the SFA make as many of the allocation as possible available to SSC members. 

It’s the same for any game.

Last game at Wembley, the ticket pick up line was full of friends and family of players and ex-players.

This is why you get a late sale of tickets some times when we play in the back of beyond as the uptake is not all that high.

2 minutes ago, DING said:

But you need to log into uefa to purchase a ticket so they will have on record that you already have one for that game. Similar to folk having to shift there Czech v croatia game tickets to ensure clear passage for England match

I get that but I meant how will they know who to give the access codes to in the first place?

If the SSC give access codes to 2500 people for example and 500 of those people already have tickets and can’t buy another one how will the SFA know this and know they should release more codes? 

2 minutes ago, DING said:

Surely that’s the beauty of a percentage , it can’t remain constant regardless of the amount applied to it ...16 percent of 50k vs 16 percent of 12k ...would mean fair reduction across the board ...

although it will be uefa - and as such wouldn’t be a surprise if they’ve not reduced every allocation except the actual fans lol

Not really. They could decide to increase the percentage to ensure more fans get in (unlikely) or they could decrease the percentage so that corporate fat cats can get more tickets. 

They may well keep it the same but I haven’t seen it confirmed anywhere. 

3 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

The Slovakia tickets look like a free for all. The access code is on their FA page. Type it in & you are in to buy any of their group games.

I’m guessing they are not expecting to sell out their allocation. 

Would be interesting if the Czech or Croatian FAs do the same as there could potentially be lots of Scots in their sections at Hampden if they do unless you also need to enter a supporters club number.  

Edited by Texas Pete

@McTeeko I just read this bit on Croatia's website. Worth noting.

Who can apply for tickets? The ticket applicant must be 18 or older. The remaining guests in the application may be younger than 18. Note: In order to apply for matches of Croatia applicant should indicate in his/her profile in the Ticket Portal that he/she is Fan of Croatia.

32 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

Who can apply for tickets? The ticket applicant must be 18 or older. The remaining guests in the application may be younger than 18. Note: In order to apply for matches of Croatia applicant should indicate in his/her profile in the Ticket Portal that he/she is Fan of Croatia.

Think that’s ok in a free for all - but access code limits you to one ticket per match and you need (I think) to apply for each supporter individually , under 18s can’t then apply. I think for public sale Tickets when you have 4 you can add a junior in

10 minutes ago, DING said:

Think that’s ok in a free for all - but access code limits you to one ticket per match and you need (I think) to apply for each supporter individually , under 18s can’t then apply. I think for public sale Tickets when you have 4 you can add a junior in

When you enter the sales page with the Slovakia access code you can add 4 tickets for each group game into your basket in one transaction.

Edited by scottincarlisle

1 hour ago, scottincarlisle said:

Noted, thanks 👍🏼
So going by that, it CAN be done? Again though, we’ll need to see what our SSC email states. 

56 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

When you enter the sales page with the Slovakia access code you can add 4 tickets for each group game into your basket in one transaction.

I would imagine our access code limits you to one per game or it would run the risk of first people Using there access code buying up 4 tickets per game ...maybe Slovakia had no limits ?

4 minutes ago, DING said:

I would imagine our access code limits you to one per game or it would run the risk of first people Using there access code buying up 4 tickets per game ...maybe Slovakia had no limits ?

If the functionality exists they should let you add 3 other access codes do you can buy 4 tickets in total but only for other SSC members. That way you could buy tickets for your kids and also sit near your mates. 

Not sure if that will be an option. From what other people who have asked the SSC have said this won’t be possible. 

8 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

I get that but I meant how will they know who to give the access codes to in the first place?

If the SSC give access codes to 2500 people for example and 500 of those people already have tickets and can’t buy another one how will the SFA know this and know they should release more codes? 

Because when they use those access codes their UEFA account will show they already have a ticket for that game and won’t let them buy another.

(I assume).

J

9 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

The Slovakia tickets look like a free for all. The access code is on their FA page. Type it in & you are in to buy any of their group games.

The bonkers thing is that if we fancy going to any of those games we can!

Add in the negative PCR test.

My fear is UEFA will Fcuk up any sale of return tickets.

J

”EURO 2020 - TICKETS FOR MATCHES OF SLOVAKIA ON SALE TODAY FROM 2.00 pm

Last update 12.5.2021 12:26

BRATISLAVA (SFZ) - The Slovak Football Association announces to fans that the sale of tickets for the matches of the Slovak national team at UEFA EURO 2020 is starting today t.  j.  May 12, 2021 at 2:00 pm at euro2020.com/tickets.  Before the purchase itself, it is necessary to create an account / registration and enter the access code: SLOVENSKISOKOLI.

Official portal for the purchase of tickets for Slovak fans for Slovak matches with currently available information regarding EURO 2020: euro2020.com/tickets
 The date and time of the start of ticket sales in the sectors intended for Slovak fans is: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 2:00 p.m.  - Wednesday 19 May 2021 until 2.00 pm
 Every interested party / buyer must create an account on the UEFA ticketing portal and the next step in purchasing tickets for matches of the Slovak national team is entering the access code.
 The access code for Slovak fans is: SLOVENSKISOKOLI
 One registered person can buy 4 tickets in one category with a given access code (eg 1 person = 4 tickets of the 1st category).  It is not possible to buy tickets in different categories, ie.  combination of categories.  Purchase and payment for tickets is online and exclusively through the official UEFA ticketing portal.
 Tickets will be distributed electronically, not in paper form, via the "EURO 2020 Official" application.  Closer to the championship itself, tickets will be activated.
 We recommend every fan to download the "EURO 2020 Official" application to their mobile phone.  Through the application, UEFA will inform about current events about EURO 2020 (eg the time span of entering the stadium in order to comply with all measures, including pandemics, etc.), but mainly due to tickets.
 For matches in Russia it is necessary to ask for a FAN ID.  This is a mandatory document for all participants in the UEFA EURO 2020 matches, which will take place in St. Petersburg.  It is necessary to register on the website https://www.fan-id.ru/, where you will find all the information.  The UEFA EURO 2020 ticket number is used for registration. Every participant, including a child, must register.
 Confirmed and sent by FAN ID to the registered applicant by e-mail in pdf., Serves as a free visa for entry and exit from / to Russia in the period from 29 May to 12 July 2021.

However, a laminated FAN ID card is required to enter the stadium, which each registered ticket applicant must pick up in person at designated locations in St. Petersburg (there are 2 seats available).  Due to the current pandemic measures, delivery by post to the address could take approximately 3 weeks, so it is necessary to consider delivery by post versus personal collection in St. Petersburg.

GROUP MATCHES OF SLOVAKIA
 DATE, TIME AND PLACE OF THE MATCH
 Price, 1st category
 Price, 2nd category
 Price, 3rd category
 POLAND - SLOVAKIA
 14. 6. 2021 at 18.00, St. Petersburg
 185 eur
 125 eur
 50 eur
 SWEDEN - SLOVAKIA
 18. 6. 2021 at 15.00, St. Petersburg
 185 eur
 125 eur
 50 eur
 SLOVAKIA - SPAIN
 23. 6. 2021 at 18.00, Sevilla
 185 eur
 125 eur
 50 eur
 ACTUAL INFORMATION

Given the current situation regarding coronavirus and disease in COVID-19, as well as pandemic measures when entering individual countries as well as returning to Slovakia, we call on every fan to pay attention to travel within the EU and outside the EU, and  also on measures related to it.
 A negative PCR test not older than 72 hours will be required to enter each country and the confirmation must be in English, Russian, Spanish, etc.  Individual companies already issue such a certificate at the request of the applicant.
 UEFA EURO 2020 INFORMATION

All available information on the EURO 2020 Championship can be found on the UEFA website:

· Ticket information: https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/ticketing/#/

· City information: https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/event-guide/

· Mobile application: EURO 2020 Official

All current and available information regarding UEFA EURO 2020 tickets can also be found at futbalsfz.sk and will be continuously supplemented and updated.”

So based on what Slovakia have done it appears to be a generic access code and not unique to an individual? This could turn into a shambles vey quickly if its the same for us. You know there is huge risk that some SSC members will be sharing the code with those who don't have enough points. 

24 minutes ago, bossman4 said:

So based on what Slovakia have done it appears to be a generic access code and not unique to an individual? This could turn into a shambles vey quickly if its the same for us. You know there is huge risk that some SSC members will be sharing the code with those who don't have enough points. 

Can’t possibly be the same system for the SSC, surely?!?

Maybe the Slovaks don’t have a supporters club therefore their generic code is the only thing they can do?

6 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Can’t possibly be the same system for the SSC, surely?!?

Maybe the Slovaks don’t have a supporters club therefore their generic code is the only thing they can do?

Do UEFA care enough to make 1500 codes?

Who really knows at this stage.