Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed - Page 13 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed

GaryWood34

38 minutes ago, p gala ta said:

What worries me is that UEFA won’t use our points totals to allocate tickets , doubt if they have even asked SSC for the totals . They will only use your membership number we gave when registering with UEFA to see that we are eligible for tickets. The result will be first come first served when their site opens to ticket sales .

Does not work like that, SSC have to hand out a access code in order to purchase your tickets, so while UEFA might not use the points system, the SSC will issue you with a code based on your points.

24 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Does not work like that, SSC have to hand out a access code in order to purchase your tickets, so while UEFA might not use the points system, the SSC will issue you with a code based on your points.

do you think different points will have different access codes and purchasing times?

or for example... 15 pts and above, free for all with same code?

2 minutes ago, stirlish said:

do you think different points will have different access codes and purchasing times?

or for example... 15 pts and above, free for all with same code?

Until the SSC confirm what they plan to do, no idea....

Ideally it would be one code per purchase (thus stop a code going around so everyone can access it) as from what I understand you will be handed a different code to purchase all 3 tickets, rather than just all in one go.

On 5/11/2021 at 9:54 AM, Stockholm 1980 said:

There will obviously be areas of mixed fans. There must also be a fair number of Scots who have and not yet lost Wembley tickets and will be in areas with predominantly Non Scots. 

cheers, haud oan tae yer breeks time!

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

The same SFA who had to be shamed in to asking UEFA & the government to get fans in to the Scottish cup final? 

Take them out of it then, there's no way that UEFA wouldn't want more people in the stadium if there was a chance that there could be. More money for them.

Somethings just changed on UEFA website. My Croatia tickets from the original 2019 sale are still there but I used to enter the ticket portal through the access code page.

That page is now exclusively for the access code which is different from a couple of hours ago.

Edited by Tootiepaws

I am a fan of England, North Macedonia, Poland, Scotland, Slovakia, Spain or Sweden. When will tickets go on sale?
Tickets for the matches of the teams mentioned above will go on sale in May, after we know the final capacities of the stadia and after the necessary ticket cancellations have been completed.

From FAQ on Uefa website. 

Edited by SteveHFC

6 hours ago, SteveHFC said:

I am a fan of England, North Macedonia, Poland, Scotland, Slovakia, Spain or Sweden. When will tickets go on sale?
Tickets for the matches of the teams mentioned above will go on sale in May, after we know the final capacities of the stadia and after the necessary ticket cancellations have been completed.

From FAQ on Uefa website. 

Suggests the possibility of an increase in the 25% for Hampden?

6 hours ago, SteveHFC said:

Saw on pie and bovril that 12 pointers and above are guaranteed a ticket for Wembley. 

Aye, if you’re over 16  

So my laddie on 14 points cannot even apply 😡

13 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Aye, if you’re over 16  

So my laddie on 14 points cannot even apply 😡

That is actually ridiculous. A lot of the adults now will remember being at Euro 96 or 92 and falling in love with football, these kids shouldn't be any different

56 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

Suggests the possibility of an increase in the 25% for Hampden?

No, Hampden has a set number of fans. Other venues have stated their capacities as a minimum of which leaves them the scope to increase which Hampden did not do.

There's absolutely zero chance of the Scottish Government allowing the increasing of the capacity, especially with the trends beginning to show that Glasgow has a rapidly increasing number of cases.

7 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

SFA 

“We could end up with 1,000 tickets or 1,500 tickets - but we could be given 500. We just don’t know at this stage.

Where did that quote come from?

The longer this drags on the more farcical it becomes. 

Edited by McTeeko

6 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

In the Daily Record, and say its from the SFA (but names no names.... usually when thats the case its someone near the bottom of the ladder they have been able to get a quote out of)..... I would not read to much in to it at the moment as I think they are just ducking/passing the question off, as they simply do not know the answer (imagine there is only a select few at the SFA who are privy into what the ticket arrangements will be).

Edited by wanderer

5 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Forgive me as it’s in the record :

However the quotes suggest and do show that the SFA in my opinion are growing increasingly frustrated as is Hamish Husband who sums it all up quite well.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/just-one-50-official-tartan-24095823.amp?__twitter_impression=true