Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed - Page 8 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed

GaryWood34

10 minutes ago, in5omniac said:

I think my two tickets (both single ticket orders) are looking OK still, a cat 2 Czech and Cat 3 Croatia one.  They both just say Ticket Allocated and can't see anything about a refund due, still not counting my chickens just yet until I get the email confirmation.

Hoping there is confirmation sent and not just refund emails.

2 hours ago, Shotts56 said:

Lost all our tickets for both games at Hampden.  Went to Euro 92, Euro 96, World Cup 98, nearly 100 away games over the last 30 years, and I’ll be sitting in the house watching this on the telly.

Absolutely fucking gutted.

Ssc will get an allocation. 

3 hours ago, Shotts56 said:

Lost all our tickets for both games at Hampden.  Went to Euro 92, Euro 96, World Cup 98, nearly 100 away games over the last 30 years, and I’ll be sitting in the house watching this on the telly.

Absolutely fucking gutted.

Will you not have a good chance of getting tickets from the sfa?Your points total must be pretty high.

1 hour ago, The Black Bra said:

I’ve logged onto UEFA.com and can’t see anything about my tickets. Where are you all seeing these messages about refunds?

Hey

Under your ticket it’ll have “purchase to be refunded” if unsuccessful.

Believe that if it says allocated then it’s safe - however it has always said “allocated” since 2019.

Not certain that the ballots are completed however hope that they are.

5 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

Hey

Under your ticket it’ll have “purchase to be refunded” if unsuccessful.

Believe that if it says allocated then it’s safe - however it has always said “allocated” since 2019.

Not certain that the ballots are completed however hope that they are.

Cheers, was logging onto UEFA.com rather than the ticket portal. Got the ‘tickets to be refunded’ message.

23 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

Anything about success in the other match that you got?

Appreciate these updates.

It doesn’t state that the Czech tickets have been refunded (yet!) so hopeful on that one 🤞🏼

Had tickets for all the games at Hampden, returned the Czech v Croatia game already though. Just got the email through saying my tickets for the knockout round game have been cancelled and I'm being refunded. 

Tickets for the Czech game and Croatia game still showing on my ticket portal. Fingers crossed. 

I bought tickets through Uefa for the 4 games at Hampden, at the moment I've been notified that my tickets for our game v Croatia and the last 16 game have been cancelled, I'm sure they'll cancel the one I have for the Czech game as well and I'll end up with only a ticket for Croatia v Czechs..... Ha ha, gutted ☹️

5 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Anyone any idea how you can check what card you used to pay with? I’ve a feeling mine was a card that I’ve since got rid of. 

can you not go into the ticket portal and change your account profile adding your new bank details

5 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Anyone any idea how you can check what card you used to pay with? I’ve a feeling mine was a card that I’ve since got rid of. 

I don’t know whether you can check but I’m sure I read something that if card is cancelled they pick up on this and have alternative way to get the refund processed. Maybe in faqs. 

3 hours ago, stirlish said:

can you not go into the ticket portal and change your account profile adding your new bank details

3 hours ago, AlfieMoon said:

I don’t know whether you can check but I’m sure I read something that if card is cancelled they pick up on this and have alternative way to get the refund processed. Maybe in faqs. 

Cheers.  I've had further emails to say the refund has been successful so just need to try and find out where it's went now!

Just got email from UEFA saying my tickets are being refunded.

Cant say I am very happy about this :

1) They kept my money (400 euros) and interest on it for 2 years.

2) As result of exchange rate the money I get back is less that I paid

3) They are still corporate tickets to these games at 2000 Euro a pop

4) I need to tell 7 year old boy we are not going to Hampden even though fans are getting in

5) I bought these tickets long before Scotland reached play-off....

4 minutes ago, Haggis_trap said:

Just got email from UEFA saying my tickets are being refunded.

Cant say I am very happy about this :

1) They kept my money (400 euros) and interest on it for 2 years.

2) As result of exchange rate the money I get back is less that I paid

3) They are still corporate tickets to these games at 2000 Euro a pop

4) I need to tell 7 year old boy we are not going to Hampden even though fans are getting in

5) I bought these tickets long before Scotland reached play-off....

I think points 3 and 5 are the hardest for us all to swallow.

Do we think the Hampden ballots are now complete?

It might be sour grapes on my part, but you’d have thought that SSC members who already had a ticket should’ve been prioritised in the ballot. 

I’ve 10 or 11 points so don’t imagine I’ll get any through SSC. 

28 minutes ago, adamntg said:

It might be sour grapes on my part, but you’d have thought that SSC members who already had a ticket should’ve been prioritised in the ballot. 

I’ve 10 or 11 points so don’t imagine I’ll get any through SSC. 

I thought the same, but I’m in the same position as you so probably biased. 

It wouldn’t have been hard to link up bought tickets to SSC members. Would have likely negated the need for a ballot and would have guaranteed genuine Scotland fans. 

But I’ll need to get over it!

1 minute ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

I thought the same, but I’m in the same position as you so probably biased. 

It wouldn’t have been hard to link up bought tickets to SSC members. Would have likely negated the need for a ballot and would have guaranteed genuine Scotland fans. 

But I’ll need to get over it!

Am I correct in thinking that under 18s are not going to be able to get ticket in SSC sale as well?