Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed

GaryWood34

Just logged on and have a similar message for both my Croatia and Czech tickets, but no email. Totally hacked off - they were happy enough to take my money in 2019 when we took the chance of buying tickets for what could have been games between two randoms. 

2 minutes ago, died said:

No, there’s been no notification - in the My Tickets tab there’s a statement saying ‘purchase to be refunded’ next to each of the tickets I’ve purchased. 

Just checked. Lost our Croatia tickets but our Czech ones still look ok. 

No email received yet. 

Lost all our tickets for both games at Hampden.  Went to Euro 92, Euro 96, World Cup 98, nearly 100 away games over the last 30 years, and I’ll be sitting in the house watching this on the telly.

Absolutely fucking gutted.

2 minutes ago, Shotts56 said:

Lost all our tickets for both games at Hampden.  Went to Euro 92, Euro 96, World Cup 98, nearly 100 away games over the last 30 years, and I’ll be sitting in the house watching this on the telly.

Still SSC sale mate 

8 minutes ago, Shotts56 said:

Brutal. Hopefully you get something through SSC avenue. 

Czech tickets cancelled too.  

Spoke to a contact at the SFA, no U18s allowed at all; they had no say on this and tried to fight it.  

All tickets will have an ID number on it and must pass a security check on arrival.  No ID or a mismatch will mean no entry.  

I've got tickets for Czech, Croatia and last 16 games. All category 1, none refunded... yet. Anyone seeing a refund next to a category 1 ticket? I'm wondering if they've not drawn this category yet or if there is an advantage to having the expensive tickets. Sorry to those of you who have lost out. The whole thing is heartbreaking. 

3 minutes ago, ghtresa said:

I've got tickets for Czech, Croatia and last 16 games. All category 1, none refunded... yet. Anyone seeing a refund next to a category 1 ticket? I'm wondering if they've not drawn this category yet or if there is an advantage to having the expensive tickets. Sorry to those of you who have lost out. The whole thing is heartbreaking. 

The category thing crossed my mind to be honest 😏

1 minute ago, GaryWood34 said:

Which category are those of you who have been cancelled?

My Czech was Cat.3

I’ve had Cat 3 cancelled (Croatia) but appear, so far, to have kept Cat 1 (Czech). 

You know what lads, get the fuckin beers in. If ONE game is all we get to then at least you can say you’ve seen Scotland at a tournament in person. This’ll be my third so I’ll count myself lucky. 

When you look at the restrictions, timed entry and exit, four seats away from the next person, wearing a mask, forbidden to go radge at goals and potential qualification for the next stage, we’re maybe better off in the house having a few beers going mental and hugging pals and family. 

1 minute ago, McTeeko said:

You know what lads, get the fuckin beers in. If ONE game is all we get to then at least you can say you’ve seen Scotland at a tournament in person. This’ll be my third so I’ll count myself lucky. 

When you look at the restrictions, timed entry and exit, four seats away from the next person, wearing a mask, forbidden to go radge at goals and potential qualification for the next stage, we’re maybe better off in the house having a few beers going mental and hugging pals and family. 

Yeh we need to make the most of any situation.

When Serbia equalised and given the option I’d have taken listening to us on the radio on the Gaza Strip if it meant we had qualified.

So if it’s in the stadium for all 3 or watching the tele for the matches with my mates as we sing the national anthem then so be it.

I think my two tickets (both single ticket orders) are looking OK still, a cat 2 Czech and Cat 3 Croatia one.  They both just say Ticket Allocated and can't see anything about a refund due, still not counting my chickens just yet until I get the email confirmation.