Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed

GaryWood34

11 minutes ago, Halfwayline said:

I thought i was being coy by adding my SSC and my sons to my Uefa account. If no u18s allowed they can ram it!! 

Do they not realise folk take their kids along from early ages and one ticket will just not cut it FFS. Anyone any idea? Cant get through to SSC today to get clarification from them.

I’ve messaged them through Twitter. I’ll let you know if I get a reply. 

2 hours ago, Archiesdad said:

My pal got this from SFA this morning 

Hi 

Thanks for your email.

UEFA do not allow under 18's to register on their website.

The access codes that UEFA will provide us for our members only allows 1 ticket per person so no additional supporters can be added on to a booking. Consequently, under 18's will not be able to purchase tickets.

Ok, re the message . 

This is 100% UEFA.

My mate has been on the phone to SFA about it and they have been fantastic and understanding and extremely helpful.

It is 100% UEFA decision

Not that that helps us wi bairns tho.

1 hour ago, Archiesdad said:

Ok, re the message . 

This is 100% UEFA.

My mate has been on the phone to SFA about it and they have been fantastic and understanding and extremely helpful.

It is 100% UEFA decision

Not that that helps us wi bairns tho.

I’m not convinced the SFA person is 100% correct with this. Under 18s might not be able to register with UEFA but surely their parents can get them a ticket? 

When the England supporters were buying tickets through the UEFA website in 2019 a lead applicant could buy tickets for their friends and family. I suppose this could have been changed due to Covid but why would UEFA do this? It makes no sense. 

Just now, Texas Pete said:

I’m not convinced the SFA person is 100% correct with this. Under 18s might not be able to register with UEFA but surely their parents can get them a ticket? 

When the England supporters were buying tickets through the UEFA website in 2019 a lead applicant could buy tickets for their friends and family. I suppose this could have been changed due to Covid but why would UEFA do this? It makes no sense. 

For the SSC to agree to this (if in fact they have) and not fight for their young members, who should be entitled to tickets through accumulated points, is completely wrong too and goes against everything the points system stands for. 

40 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

It's probably all about greed, UEFA will want all tickets bought at adult prices & not reduced prices for younger fans.

1 minute ago, RDFH64 said:

It's probably all about greed, UEFA will want all tickets bought at adult prices & not reduced prices for younger fans.

No concessions. All tickets priced the same. The only thing that changes the price is the category. 

2 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

No concessions. All tickets priced the same. The only thing that changes the price is the category. 

OK, so that alone confirms they're greedy pricks 🤑

2 hours ago, McTeeko said:

Have you seen the price of the tickets.Think it is 115 and 125 euros.Never thought i would have to pay £330 or so for three games of fitba.Will pay it if i get the chance but who would have thought the working mans game would come to this.

14 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Have you seen the price of the tickets.Think it is 115 and 125 euros.Never thought i would have to pay £330 or so for three games of fitba.Will pay it if i get the chance but who would have thought the working mans game would come to this.

Aye, I’m one of the ones waiting on the UEFA ballot to see if the tickets we’ve had confirmed since 2019 are still ours. If not, the SSC was our other route to get tickets. I’m on 24 points, my laddie on 14 however if it means no under 18s cannot buy tickets through the UEFA portal with the SSC access code then that means neither of us will be at any games. He’s been with me through 90% of our home games the last few years, he has been to two away games but now when it comes to the crunch and we have tournament football he gets shafted. I’ll certainly not be taking my tickets I’ve built up points for and saying “See ye!” to him as I go to game alone. Absolute disgrace 😡

I'm registered with UEFA but I don't have my SSC number on the site. Does anyone know how to add the number. I searched my profile but nothing there. The website is a pile of shit. 

5 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Aye, I’m one of the ones waiting on the UEFA ballot to see if the tickets we’ve had confirmed since 2019 are still ours. If not, the SSC was our other route to get tickets. I’m on 24 points, my laddie on 14 however if it means no under 18s cannot buy tickets through the UEFA portal with the SSC access code then that means neither of us will be at any games. He’s been with me through 90% of our home games the last few years, he has been to two away games but now when it comes to the crunch and we have tournament football he gets shafted. I’ll certainly not be taking my tickets I’ve built up points for and saying “See ye!” to him as I go to game alone. Absolute disgrace 😡

Bloody disgrace.That's the thanks you get for following the team through some horrible years.With 24 points you will get tickets no bother,your boy on 14 might be borderline,but if 14 points is enough,surely there is a way round under 18s not being allowed tickets.So much for the young being the fans of the future.The thrill of going to the fitba as a kid was surely the reason most of us ended up on this forum.

3 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Bloody disgrace.That's the thanks you get for following the team through some horrible years.With 24 points you will get tickets no bother,your boy on 14 might be borderline,but if 14 points is enough,surely there is a way round under 18s not being allowed tickets.So much for the young being the fans of the future.The thrill of going to the fitba as a kid was surely the reason most of us ended up on this forum.

Exactly. If he misses out on 14 points then so be it. But to not even give him the chance (and many other under 18s too) is a disgrace right enough. 

3 minutes ago, stitch said:

I'm registered with UEFA but I don't have my SSC number on the site. Does anyone know how to add the number. I searched my profile but nothing there. The website is a pile of shit. 

Go back a page on this forum and check out bisland boys message and link.

3 minutes ago, stitch said:

13 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

blobid0.png

Just wondering what anybody who got a ticket for Hampton in the original ballot paid.Was 125 and 185 euros the original price,or have UEFA increased the prices to make up for the smaller crowds and extra cost because of covid?The prices,if we go by the group stages start getting and blowing.Just thinking though,I know a lot of guys who follow Scotland around the world have well paid jobs,and good luck to them,but a lot are on average wages.So it might actually open up the chance for people on lower points to have the chance of getting a ticket for at least one game,as some guys who just make the required points might find it hard to find the money to buy tickets for all three group games.Me included.

Just wondering what anybody who got a ticket for Hampton in the original ballot paid.Was 125 and 185 euros the original price,or have UEFA increased the prices to make up for the smaller crowds and extra cost because of covid?The prices,if we go by the group stages start getting and blowing.Just thinking though,I know a lot of guys who follow Scotland around the world have well paid jobs,and good luck to them,but a lot are on average wages.So it might actually open up the chance for people on lower points to have the chance of getting a ticket for at least one game,as some guys who just make the required points might find it hard to find the money to buy tickets for all three group games.Me included.

Before anybody comes up with it,I know there is a cheaper catagory 3 ticket,but they will get snapped up pretty quickly.

49 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Prices are identical to the pre Covid sales.

Surely UEFA must be able to put us oot our misery soon and just let folk know if we have tickets or not. 

Edited by Tootiepaws

15 hours ago, McTeeko said:

Exactly. If he misses out on 14 points then so be it. But to not even give him the chance (and many other under 18s too) is a disgrace right enough. 

I think all 9 year olds with parents rich enough to take their kids all over Europe should get tickets ahead of older members who have followed Scotland for over 50 years. 

4 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

I think all 9 year olds with parents rich enough to take their kids all over Europe should get tickets ahead of older members who have followed Scotland for over 50 years. 

What is that supposed to mean?

Anyone who has accumulated enough points to entitle them to apply for tickets should be able to do so. Age shouldn’t come into it. 

5 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

What is that supposed to mean?

Anyone who has accumulated enough points to entitle them to apply for tickets should be able to do so. Age shouldn’t come into it. 

Was trying to think what that comment meant as well.

Out of curiosity, I've just logged into by UEFA account and it appears that I have lost my ticket for the Croatia game. It says Purchase to be refunded. It seems I still have the ticket purchased for the Czech game though...

I have had no email from UEFA to inform me of this yet... But I guess the ballots have been carried out!?