Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2021 UEFA ticket process confirmed

GaryWood34

13 hours ago, Parklife said:

Now that the return window is closed, we should hopefully find out what's happening very soon.

Anyone know if there's been any communication from UEFA on how they're doing this? I.e. when they'll run the ballot and when we'll know for sure the SSC allocation. 

Haven’t seen anything. It’s mental that our first game is 7 weeks away and nobody knows what’s happening with our allocation. 

Not sure if this statement means everyone who has bought a ticket on UEFA.com already

FOLLOW MY TEAM TICKETS INFORMATION

Considering the location for most knock-out matches is unknown until completion of the group-stage, and the existing significant travel restrictions, UEFA has decided to cancel and refund all Follow My Team tickets in order to assist fans with their planning

3 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

Not sure if this statement means everyone who has bought a ticket on UEFA.com already

FOLLOW MY TEAM TICKETS INFORMATION

Considering the location for most knock-out matches is unknown until completion of the group-stage, and the existing significant travel restrictions, UEFA has decided to cancel and refund all Follow My Team tickets in order to assist fans with their planning

There was an option for fans in the knockout stages to have tickets automatically purchased for them as they wouldn’t know which stadium or country they were playing in.

Any tickets that were agreed for this option have been cancelled.

All group tickets purchased remain valid until the ballot cancels circa 60% of these.

22 minutes ago, adamntg said:

No news yet as to when the UEFA cancellation ballot is happening?

Sent the SSC a email today asking when tickets will be on sale and they said they are still waiting on Uefa for allocation. 

9 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

There was an option for fans in the knockout stages to have tickets automatically purchased for them as they wouldn’t know which stadium or country they were playing in.

Any tickets that were agreed for this option have been cancelled.

All group tickets purchased remain valid until the ballot cancels circa 60% of these.

Where you getting your 60% figure from? 

16 hours ago, Parklife said:

Where you getting your 60% figure from? 

Fag packet maths.

12500 seats

2/3K for SSC 

1000 for UEFA / politicians / delegates / Hospitality etc..

I know uefa sold 27,000 - I’d say 33% were returned.

18000 down to under 8500 so near enough 60% cancelled I would say.

My concern is I have a €50 ticket for both home matches. The cynic says they’ll cancel mine before they cancel the €150 ticket holders.

Edited by GaryWood34

24 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

Fag packet maths.

12500 seats

2/3K for SSC 

1000 for UEFA / politicians / delegates / Hospitality etc..

I know uefa sold 27,000 - I’d say 33% were returned.

18000 down to under 8500 so near enough 60% cancelled I would say.

My concern is I have a €50 ticket for both home matches. The cynic says they’ll cancel mine before they cancel the €150 ticket holders.

How do you "know" uefa sold 27k? I've never seen that confirmed at all. I didn't even think that many were on sale & im pretty sure whatever was on public sale didn't sell out. 

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

How do you "know" uefa sold 27k? I've never seen that confirmed at all. I didn't even think that many were on sale & im pretty sure whatever was on public sale didn't sell out. 

On sale in midway through 2019. They had 27,000 to sell for each Hampden match and sold them all.

We don’t know how many were returned though. Maybe a lot after the 2020 postponement.

1 hour ago, GaryWood34 said:

On sale in midway through 2019. They had 27,000 to sell for each Hampden match and sold them all.

We don’t know how many were returned though. Maybe a lot after the 2020 postponement.

I'm not sure how you know either how many they had on public sale or that they sold out. If they did sell out, it was very late as there was plenty availability for all Hampden games right through the final resale window. 

20 hours ago, Parklife said:

I'm not sure how you know either how many they had on public sale or that they sold out. If they did sell out, it was very late as there was plenty availability for all Hampden games right through the final resale window. 

That is incorrect. I had numerous friends who applied for all 3 bands of pricing and were left empty handed.

All UEFA tickets were sold for matchday 1 and 3 at Hampden. Game 2 was outstanding and not sold out. 

On 4/29/2021 at 5:05 PM, GaryWood34 said:

That is incorrect. I had numerous friends who applied for all 3 bands of pricing and were left empty handed.

I applied and got none. Same with 2 pals. We all bought tickets during the resale. 

You speak in factual terms, without actually having a clue.

34 minutes ago, jcs said:

Has anybody any idea when tickets go on sale to ssc members for hampden  n Wembley, I'm reading on here that the tickets will be distributed through eufa is that correct

No idea exactly when they will go on sale but it should be soon. 

Apparently the way it will work is the SSC will give eligible members a code and we will enter the code when buying tickets on the UEFA website. 

31 minutes ago, jcs said:

Has anybody any idea when tickets go on sale to ssc members for hampden  n Wembley, I'm reading on here that the tickets will be distributed through eufa is that correct

Apparently so.

I suspect the process will start with the SSC website (or an email) and we'll be pointed in the direction of UEFA via a link.

Not essential you do it now, but you can start filling in some blanks now by creating a UEFA account below.

Then you'll receive an email from UEFA with some more things to fill in.

At one stage or other you'll be asked to provide SSC and Passport numbers.

https://idpassets.uefa.com/saml/ticket-login.html?mode=login&samlContext=8352704_1b0452e1-5854-48c3-9410-2c8a3a300914&spName=euro2020 LMS&locale=en

1 hour ago, The Black Bra said:

Anyone heard anything? Think it’s 7 weeks until the Croatia game, still no idea if I’m still getting my ballot tickets...

Not a thing. Tournament starts five weeks this Friday 😕

On 4/30/2021 at 9:02 PM, Parklife said:

I applied and got none. Same with 2 pals. We all bought tickets during the resale. 

You speak in factual terms, without actually having a clue.

You seem like a nice laid back fellow

Everything I post on this thread and this forum is true. 

The 3 matches at Hampden “sold out” the UEFA allocation the the first time. Non paid for tickets were released for all 3 matches and games 1 and 3 then “sold out” for the second time.