Duke of Edinburgh - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Duke of Edinburgh

3 hours ago, jcs said:

I've worked 7 days a week since begining of March n 1st w/end off n the telly is gonnae be full of that auld racist beast, sounds about right, I can never catch a break

I knew I had about an alexa box for a reason god R. I. P. the likes if the specials 

1 hour ago, Tiny Tim said:

And I thought today couldn’t get any worse :(

053D80D9-DE4C-42E5-ADF6-C95986DBFDD9.jpeg

I wouldn't watch that shite anyway, I've worked away from home for years in digs n the amount of hair arsed builders I've  the shared with that watch that shite is scarey, I've had guys say to me I'll catch you after emerdale where will you be, naw you won't I would be to embarrassed to say I'm waiting on my mate he's just watchin emerdale

13 hours ago, jcs said:

I wouldn't watch that shite anyway, I've worked away from home for years in digs n the amount of hair arsed builders I've  the shared with that watch that shite is scarey, I've had guys say to me I'll catch you after emerdale where will you be, naw you won't I would be to embarrassed to say I'm waiting on my mate he's just watchin emerdale

😂😂

This thread has made my morning. Never thought I would ever find any humour in a bereavement but life throws in wee surprises now and then.  

1 hour ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Waiting on the announcement that Rangers are playing in an all black kit tomorrow to mark the passing of Phil.

At the very least, I'm expecting a red arrow fly over and Jimmy Bell dressed as Field Marshall Montgomery firing off a cannon at half time. staunch and respectful. 👌

3 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

At the very least, I'm expecting a red arrow fly over and Jimmy Bell dressed as Field Marshall Montgomery firing off a cannon at half time. staunch and respectful. 👌

Heard a rumour they are lacing the touchlines with a system to release tear gas to induce tears from the players.

Edited by Caledonian Craig

4 hours ago, King Of Paisley said:

Think it would have been more fitting if they had wheeled out some of his notorious gaffes.

He was a genius stand up comic without ever realising 

Might drop the "genius"

Unknown-4.jpeg