Hiya. 7 day ban over.... - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hiya. 7 day ban over....

1 hour ago, Shaundy said:

Has Ramy been banned again ? Any of you Tim , Sheep , Hun or Tartan Trannies know ? 

No mate, I am alive and well and enjoying the fruits of this fine board... 😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

On 4/12/2021 at 9:25 PM, Redz said:

Sadly, monkey see monkey do

Perhaps the mods could start acting like mods more regularly / at all 👍

13 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It's quite simple.  Personal abuse = Ban.  No personal abuse = no ban.  Simple really.

So why didn't you get banned for calling me a prick? think that amounts to personal abuse don't you?

1 hour ago, dj mick said:

So why didn't you get banned for calling me a prick? think that amounts to personal abuse don't you?

He doesn’t abuse anyone, but did accuse myself and several others of regularly singing about the Ibrox disaster. 

On 4/14/2021 at 4:37 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No mate, I am alive and well and enjoying the fruits of this fine board... 😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

🥸

I don’t mind flower power , leaf lickers and tree huggers. 
hippies on the other hand want chucking on a pyre. They are just Tories waiting on inheritance. Cunts. 

On 4/12/2021 at 6:48 PM, TAMB1 said:

Since people can’t act like adults I’ve turned the emoji reactions off.

@TAMB1 Get the emojis back on. Why should everyone be treated like children when it was one or two people taking the piss ?
Limit the daily number and/or remove the sad /googly eyed emojis like has been suggested. 

You have played right into the hands of the emoji fiend. I know not everyone is bothered about whether we have them or not but they do  play a part in the board interaction .
Like I mentioned elsewhere, there are times you agree with someone’s post and want to reflect that , what is the point of quoting an entire post and using up bandwidth to say ‘I agree’, when an upvote would suffice.
Likewise with the haha’s .
There is very little to laugh about right now , get the smiley faces back on here .@fringo’s  joke thread is dying a death, do you want the blood of an innocent frog on your hands ???? And there is no way I am letting @Orraloonthink I find him funny by quoting him when I can anonymously hide behind a haha . 

Do the right thing and get them back on. 

24 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

@TAMB1 Get the emojis back on. Why should everyone be treated like children when it was one or two people taking the piss ?
Limit the daily number and/or remove the sad /googly eyed emojis like has been suggested. 

You have played right into the hands of the emoji fiend. I know not everyone is bothered about whether we have them or not but they do  play a part in the board interaction .
Like I mentioned elsewhere, there are times you agree with someone’s post and want to reflect that , what is the point of quoting an entire post and using up bandwidth to say ‘I agree’, when an upvote would suffice.
There is very little to laugh about right now , get the smiley faces back on here .@fringo’s  joke thread is dying a death, do you want the blood of an innocent frog on your hands ???? And there is no way I am letting @Orraloonthink I find him funny by quoting him when I can anonymously hide behind a haha . 

👍

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Top post...👍

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Well said ! ☺️

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Every other board, including this one before they switched it off, allows reactions, that are identifiable. 

The only reason it would be disabled on here, was to allow trolls to spam the system. 

Identifiable reactions would be fine. It may stop some of the cowardly reactions . This could be an opportunity for the board owner to prove they are not encouraging trolls.
Funnily enough Tiny Tim hasnt been seen since he mentioned that a poster could infact be identified 👀

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Has chripper been banned again? I know he lashed out at TYDER and he hasn't posted since.

FFS you were the worst for replying to him and now you fucking miss him!!

Mate, get out more. :lol:

6 minutes ago, thplinth said:

FFS you were the worst for replying to him and now you fucking miss him!!

Mate, get out more. :lol:

Who says I.miss him?

The angriest poster on the tamb telling someone else to get out more 🤣🤣

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Has chripper been banned again? I know he lashed out at TYDER and he hasn't posted since.

Well I didnae report him, I have far better things to be doing with my time, like posting pics of David Mitchell. 

Tbh I found his tantrum quite funny, canny believe someone would actually edit a thread to add ‘arsehole, cos thats what you all are’ 🤣 By this boards standards , ‘arsehole’ is quite tame. Not only that, there will have been many times that I have indeed been an arsehole, but that wasnt actually one of them 🙄😁

4 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Well I didnae report him, I have far better things to be doing with my time, like posting pics of David Mitchell. 

Tbh I found his tantrum quite funny, canny believe someone would actually edit a thread to add ‘arsehole, cos thats what you all are’ 🤣 By this boards standards , ‘arsehole’ is quite tame. Not only that, there will have been many times that I have indeed been an arsehole, but that wasnt actually one of them 🙄😁

He's clearly not a well person. Good few roasters on here but that guy is off the scale. Genuinely needs help.