Hiya. 7 day ban over.... - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hiya. 7 day ban over....

23 hours ago, Redz said:

Sadly, monkey see monkey do

Perhaps the mods could start acting like mods more regularly / at all 👍

Perhaps the mods could explain why i got a seven day ban for calling someone a prick (Fair cop tbh) but the person i called a prick called me a prick way before that but is still free to roam?

38 minutes ago, dj mick said:

Perhaps the mods could explain why i got a seven day ban for calling someone a prick (Fair cop tbh) but the person i called a prick called me a prick way before that but is still free to roam?

Because that person is the owner of the board and can troll/abuse wherever and whenever they want without reprisal. 

You'd think a healthy board would want to have happy advertisers (with the TAMB being run for profit, and all).

It wouldn't be good business to sabotage it.

What if everyone went over to P&B?

Would that get anyone's attention?

(Also, have any huns received any of these 7 day bans going about?)

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

You'd think a healthy board would want to have happy advertisers (with the TAMB being run for profit, and all).

It wouldn't be good business to sabotage it.

What if everyone went over to P&B?

Would that get anyone's attention?

(Also, have any huns received any of these 7 day bans going about?)

It's quite simple.  Personal abuse = Ban.  No personal abuse = no ban.  Simple really.

22 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It's quite simple.  Personal abuse = Ban.  No personal abuse = no ban.  Simple really.

I disagree, there are posters on here who antagonise others constantly and when someone snaps at them, the antagonist some how ends up being the victim.

You should look in the mirror because you're one of the worst for it.

47 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I disagree, there are posters on here who antagonise others constantly and when someone snaps at them, the antagonist some how ends up being the victim.

I like a wee wind up VA and can sometimes go ott.  But never mean to insult people on here.  I did with you and forgot to put an emoji at end to say I was joking.  Got a ban for that quite rightly and apologised to you.  I get a lot of personal abuse on here but got broad shoulders and never reported anyone.  To me the board should be like the pub after the football on a Saturday night.  Full of wind ups and laughs.  Odd fall outs yes, but making up after that.  Problem with e-mails and a message board is things can get taken out of context and spiral.  Seen it at my work with emails as well.

11 hours ago, dj mick said:

I feel you'll be waiting some time.....

56 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I jacked it a few months back. I never bothered complaining (what is the point) and the reason was 'selective modding'. 

Whether people appreciate it or not you are all contributing your 'capital' by posting on this board. It is your posts that make this board worth anything.

If the person running it seems more like they are trolling the long term users, while showing no interest in the multitude of hun trolls who all appeared and who have fucked the board in large part by flooding it with some of the most minging patter ever seen by humankind... then it is hard to contribute time to 'their' board.

Go back and see Rolling Hills first ever post on here. He is trying to troll parklife, mentions him by name. That was his first post. It has been nonstop since.  But the mods never see it. 

Then you have groups going around harassing and bullying folk, (had it myself). No problem at all. But if one of them snaps back... fucked. They seem strangely unaware of the bait and grass merchants.

It is hard to contribute anymore as a result. I am down to one or two threads at this point relating to the May election, after that I'll give it a miss at least for a while.

I really can't understand the way it is run. It is like they own the board and can't give it up but they despise it at the same time. It is strange.

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I jacked it a few months back. I never bothered complaining (what is the point) and the reason was 'selective modding'. 

Whether people appreciate it or not you are all contributing your 'capital' by posting on this board. It is your posts that make this board worth anything.

If the person running it seems more like they are trolling the long term users, while showing no interest in the multitude of hun trolls who all appeared and who have fucked the board in large part by flooding it with some of the most minging patter ever seen by humankind... then it is hard to contribute time to 'their' board.

Go back and see Rolling Hills first ever post on here. He is trying to troll parklife, mentions him by name. That was his first post. It has been nonstop since.  But the mods never see it. 

Then you have groups going around harassing and bullying folk, (had it myself). No problem at all. But if one of them snaps back... fucked. They seem strangely unaware of the bait and grass merchants.

It is hard to contribute anymore as a result. I am down to one or two threads at this point relating to the May election, after that I'll give it a miss at least for a while.

I really can't understand the way it is run. It is like they own the board and can't give it up but they despise it at the same time. It is strange.

I agree about me about Parklife although to me it wasn't trolling.  I thought it as wind up but clearly wrong.  And if Parklife is reading this then Apologies.  But the board needs a variety of posters as well to make it interesting?  The other 'huns' on here are non controversial.  I back my team and get slated for it.  Variety is the spice of life so they say 👍

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I agree about me about Parklife although to me it wasn't trolling.  I thought it as wind up but clearly wrong.  And if Parklife is reading this then Apologies.  But the board needs a variety of posters as well to make it interesting?  The other 'huns' on here are non controversial.  I back my team and get slated for it.  Variety is the spice of life so they say 👍

That's a lie 

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Everything in football and life is down to perception.  I know one thing.  Rangers and 'The Huns' are hated on here.  But I am Scotland supporter first and get goaded as well.  But don't complain about it.  I am no liar.

You are a liar, you've just lied twice

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

A Tartan Army hating hun run TAMB. :lol:

Hun must be the used word on here.  No one else gets called names nowadays.  Tims or sheep etc.  Just the Huns.  Agree with that VA or am I lying again.  See the above post.  There is not a day goes by when Hun doesn't get mentioned on here.  Nice to be nice.

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Why are you trying to goad me?  It won't work.  I think you are a top lad ✔️

I'm not goading you. I pointed out your lies

You are not abused because of who you support, you end up in arguments with insults flying because you goad people.

17 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So saying I think you are a top lad is an insult?  My God man.

Yes that's what I said 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

6 hours ago, thplinth said:

100%. The problem is, The trolls and the bait and grass merchants also happen to be among the most prolific posters. 

37 minutes ago, Shaundy said:

Has Ramy been banned again ? Any of you Tim , Sheep , Hun or Tartan Trannies know ? 

Don't know.  I am a troll seemingly but can't find them!!  Where has the sense of humour gone on this board?  Or is that me trolling agiain?  Whatever.  Hope these guys aren't banned as I said earlier the board needs different points of view without personal insults.

Before I go down to Tesco I have had a cracking idea.  Maybe the TAMB could start treating others as Scotland supporters whilst also respecting the club teams they support?  No personal stuff about bigotry, huns etc etc.  I don't know if that idea would ever take off though.  But stand on 👉

7 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Incorrect. You are one of the worst wind-up merchants on this board, and then pull the abuse card.. Give it a rest. Try being honest for once. I am no angel, I admit my faults, try doing the same instead of constantly goading folk and playing the victim...