A heartfelt apology - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

A heartfelt apology

To anyone on here I’ve ever offended, some probably a lot more than others, I am deeply sorry for any offence I’ve ever caused. 

Reading some things today has made me see the light and I shall never behave in such a way again. 

Regardless of your club allegiances, we’re all the same underneath with tartan blood & Irn Bru flowing through our bodies, so let’s start again folks and make this a happy place again. 

Best wishes to all

️Dandydunn

On 4/1/2021 at 6:33 AM, dandydunn said:

To anyone on here I’ve ever offended, some probably a lot more than others, I am deeply sorry for any offence I’ve ever caused. 

Reading some things today has made me see the light and I shall never behave in such a way again. 

Regardless of your club allegiances, we’re all the same underneath with tartan blood & Irn Bru flowing through our bodies, so let’s start again folks and make this a happy place again. 

Best wishes to all

️Dandydunn

Does that include me? Asking for a friend  nn