Scotland v The Faroe Islands - Page 9 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v The Faroe Islands

Caledonian Craig

Guest Scot1
6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I really like the look of Che Adams. One of the positives from these 3 qualifiers

Fraser as well, he’s looked good, definitely a place in the squad for him

4 minutes ago, Scot1 said:

Fraser as well, he’s looked good, definitely a place in the squad for him

Totally agree. Fraser just seems to do it for Scotland as does mcginn.

I'm in the few but I feel this is a good Scotland squad and they are still learning. We've still got Gilmour and Turnbull too 😎

2 minutes ago, Bino's said:

When do we play them

They might not be bothered by then

The next match day we play them away, a draw would be a good result.  Faroes and Israel appear decent, Moldova are not the team I was worried they were.

Guest Scot1
1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm in the few but I feel this is a good Scotland squad and they are still learning. We've still got Gilmour and Turnbull too 😎

This is definitely a good Scotland squad, but we were slow starting against Austria and poor for the most part against Israel. If we want to qualify or at least improve in ranking and move up pots we need to be more consistent and play to our potential 

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

We have no free kick taker, would like to have seen Turnbull get a run out with that in mind

Well, the group looks OK, but I would have been far happier if we had two extra points.  Austria took a hammering  from Denmark but so might we, they are only 1 point behind us.  Austria play Moldova away and they should get 3 points.  That away game to Austria will be a big game.  Heres hoping Israel who will be thinking they can get 2nd place might help us out.  Second place for us  is well feasible right now.